Come Back...

You were back in that same void. Dead, again. Hopefully your sacrifice was for something, because you didn't want to let Dream die. Someone else would take the revive book from him, and no one would revive him. He would be gone forever. You, on the other hand, would be revived by Dream. Well, at least you hope.

If Sapnap or Wilbur had their hands on that book, everyone would be doomed. That's why it was your place to save Dream. Hey, you'd do it either way. You love him. You saw your brother in the distance. At least there is a plus to being in the afterlife. You get to see your dead loved ones. It's quite peaceful here.

You hope that you can visit Tubbo soon. He needed to know that Ranboo misses him. He's probably alone. You haven't seen him with his best friend, Tommy, very often. And his husband is gone...

"Brother, I'm back again," You smiled.

Schlatt now stood in front of you. "What did you do now?" he laughed.

"I sacrificed myself, again."

"Y/N, you've got to care about yourself for once. I love that you are so selfless, but it's going to keep killing you. And one day, you won't be able to go back," Schlatt whispered.

"I couldn't let him die," You frowned.

"You're too sweet, sister," Schlatt sighed.

"Hey, sometimes it pays off."

Ranboo was walking around in the distance, but you saw two figures that were able to catch your eye. You froze, running over to them. It couldn't be. A feeling of regret washed over you. You didn't want to be reminded of that day.

"Lazarbeam... Vikkstar..." You greeted.

"You tried your best to save us," Vikkstar spoke.

"I let you die..."

"It's not your fault," Lazar smiled.

"Well, Dream should be reviving me any minute."

That minute turned into what felt like days. But Wilbur had spoken about how a day in the real world could feel like a week in the afterlife. Time moves a lot slower here. Dream was probably waiting for Wilbur to back off, right?

Those days turned into what felt like weeks.

There's probably just a fight happening up there, right? Dream would revive you any second. You sat in a circle with your brother, Ranboo, Lazar, Vikk, and the others, just playing cards. They assured you that you would be back soon.

It felt like months. Maybe you weren't going back. What felt like sometime over a year passed. It hadn't been a year in the real world, at least you hope not. Maybe Dream didn't love you... You accepted your death.

Where was he?

Why wasn't he helping you?

You felt like you were slowly loosing it. 

At least you had your brother there with you. Maybe you understood what Wilbur went through now. Maybe this is why he became so crazy. Maybe, he really isn't that bad. He described being stuck here for what felt like years and years...

...