What's Wrong With Wilbur?

"What?" Techno said, his face growing red.

"You heard me," You spoke.

"I am aware of my brother's return, but what did Dream do?"

"After he broke out, he came back for me," You responded.

Techno turned away from you and looked at the fireplace that had just went out. Philza came in with a basket of food and sat it down on the larger wooden table in Techno's kitchen. Steve, Techno's polar bear, was roaming around one of the other rooms in the cottage. 

Philza stomped his boots on the nearby rug and snow fell off. "Y/N?" He questioned, staring in your direction and placing his hat on a rack. He seemed suprised that you were here, and his face was red with sweat.

"I'm here to talk to Techno about what Dream did..." You assumed he was still unaware of that.

"I heard," Phil said, taking a seat on one of the other chairs.

You froze. "How?"

Phil smiled lightly. "Tommy and I were planning to come and help you. We didn't tell Techno, because we assumed that he wouldn't be sneaky about it, and he also would go and murder Dream. Tommy almost did," Philza laughed, shooting a glance at Techno.

Technoblade looked angry. "I could have helped her from the start!"

You had finished your hot chocolate, and you hoped that the father and son weren't too mad at each other. "I'm safe now, that's all that matters. Plus, Wilbur helped me and I've been staying with him," You smiled.

Philza froze. Tommy had just entered the house. "Phil? Y/N? I thought Dream had you, what's going on?" The young boy questioned.

"Wilbur saved me, and I'm staying with him!" You exclaimed.

Tommy froze and then tilted his head towards Phil. Philza bit down on his lip as Tommy seemed to go into a panic. What was going on with them? Tommy is Wilbur's younger brother, and Philza is their father, so what would they have against Wilbur? It didn't make much sense.

"What's wrong?" You questioned, filling your cup up with more hot chocolate.

"Wilbur's changed, Y/N... He's gone crazy. He told me himself. Wilbur wants everything to be his, including you. He wants power, and he's going to use his manipulation to his finest. It's Dream all over again. He didn't save you, he just dug you into a deeper hole," Tommy explained.

"I'm sure he doesn't mean to come off that way! Plus, do you know how long I've been waiting for him to return to me?" You said, angry.

"We can't let you go back to Wilbur or Dream," Tommy announced.

You were annoyed and angry. You could go wherever you wanted. Wilbur only meant well. You looked outside and saw the sunset. Wilbur wanted you home by sunset. You were already late, so you had to get out of here.

"Wilbur wants me home by sunset." You had been arguing with them for the past few minutes about why you should be with Wilbur by sunset.

"Well, look at that," Techno said.

You looked outside to see that sunset had passed. "Come on!" You yelled.

Something electric had started to run through you. It was a large and painful shock. "Ouch!" You cried, falling to the ground. You had been tazed, but by what? You were unable to move.

What had Wilbur done?