The Cell

"Well, this is great," You spoke, breaking the silence.

"I have something to ask you about," Dream replied, as he paced around in the small space. You sat on the cold bed.

"Go ahead."

"Did you really run and tell George about the revive book testing?"

"I don't think you're going to like my answer."

"So yes?"

"Yes."

You moved over a bit, and Dream sat down next to you on the bed. You wished that they didn't have that typical jail cell with a bed that's as hard as a rock without a very thin mattress. Hopefully Tommy and Wilbur would come back before you got really tired. It was night, but you didn't feel like sleeping on this, you were already uncomfortable just sitting on it.

Dream put your hands in his. He sighed and clipped his mask onto his belt, his lime green eyes staring at you with a look of disappointment. He was trying his best to be calm, but anger was rising within him. You didn't blame him for being upset, but you were still questioning his actions during the tests with Lazarbeam and Vikkstar.

Should you have really let that go?

You took a deep breath as Dream ran his hand along your hair, his larger hand pushing a strand of hair behind your ear, and then putting his hands on either side of your face. He looked worried, as another lock of hair fell behind your head. You couldn't tell what his next move was going to be.

Was it going to be a move of anger or empathy?

"You have cuts on your face," Dream observed.

"It's just a few, you have more, are you ok?" You questioned.

"Love, it's my job to do the worrying. I want to make sure that you're ok. Those idiots better provide medical care for you or I'll make them regret it," Dream replied, his face turning a slight shade of red out of anger.

"Are you mad at me?" You asked.

"For telling George..."

Dream looked into your eyes. "I've learned something from that."

"What did you learn?"

"I'm never going to be able to let you out of my sight," Dream laughed, giving you the cutest smile ever.

"I don't mind," You giggled.

He leaned in to kiss you, as you blushed and did the same. Everytime you kissed him, it felt magical, and you couldn't quite describe it. The moment was perfect, except you tried to imagine that it wasn't in a damp and freezing jail cell. You heard faint laughing from behind the two of you.

Dream rolled his eyes, pulled away, and then quickly put his mask on. You turned around to see Tommy, who looked horrified for whatever reason. You didn't even want to see him right now, but you had no choice.

"Disgusting!" he shouted.

"Wilbur, Y/N and Dream were being in love, and I don't like it!" the blonde boy complained.

You had to be kidding me.

Dream looked like he was going to kill Tommy. Wilbur rushed down the stairs, giving Dream a death glare. He walked in front of the bars, looking at you. You wanted nothing to do with him. He needed to realize that your love for him is in the past, and it's not coming back anytime soon, or anytime in the future.

"Y/N, I didn't say you could do that," Wilbur spoke.

This was giving you major deja vu to when Dream said that to you and Wilbur all that time ago.

"Leave her alone, she'll do whatever she wants," Dream hissed.

"We'll see," Wilbur winked. You looked at him with a disgusted face.

"Do you want me to let you out or not?"