Excuses

"Tommy, I'm uh changing!" You yelled.

Dream's face went bright red.

You quickly locked the door and rushed around the room in a panic. You pushed Dream onto the bed as he yelped in suprise. Quickly, you threw a blanket over him with a finger over your mouth. 

Hopefully he could be quiet, and hopefully you would be able to get Tommy away from you as quickly as possible. He wouldn't see Dream, would he? You glanced over at him, it was a decent disguise. But then an idea popped into your head. You ripped the blanket off Dream and opened your closet.

"What are you doing?" Dream whispered.

"Hiding you."

You lightly pushed Dream into your closest, shutting the closest doors as you walked up to your bedroom door. Tommy probably heard all of the noise going on in your room. He was going to know that something was off. You opened the door to see the very confused blonde boy in his classic T-Shirt.

"What is going on in there? Woman, you're supposed to be asleep."

"I was uh uncomfortable. I needed to change my clothes," You stuttered.

"You're wearing the same clothes that you wore when I last saw you," Tommy replied, confused.

Well, darn it.

"Haha, silly me. I ended up sticking with these clothes," You laughed, nervously.

Tommy wasn't buying it. He walked into your room, scanning every inch of the room, and his eyes landed on the closet. Darn. Dream was in there. He could not find Dream or else you'd be in big trouble. The brothers would be furious, and there's a high chance Dream would go full kill mode if he sees Wilbur.

You noticed that Dream's mask was gone from your nightstand. If he was caught, he seemed to be very concerned about Tommy seeing his face. Although, you were pretty sure Tommy may have seen it before.

"What are you hiding, Y/N?" Tommy questioned.

"Nothing," Your shaky voice replied.

"Woman, I can tell that you're lying."

You were breathing heavily as Tommy started to snoop around your room. You heard loud footsteps near your door. You and Tommy turned around to see Techno entering your room. Great, now your overprotective best friend is here to investigate your room. Great, this is just wonderful.

"What on Earth are you two doing?"

Techno revealed Wilbur standing behind him. This couldn't get any worse.

"Nothing," You smiled.

"I just couldn't sleep."

Tommy looked at you suspiciously. "She's hiding something from us."

Wilbur stood very close to you, putting the tip of his finger under your chin as you looked up at him nervously. This was not going to be good... This would be a good time for Dream to come up with a good plan.

"What are you hiding, Y/N?" Wilbur smirked.

You stepped back. "As I said, nothing."

As Wilbur started to step closer and closer to you, Dream bursted out of his hiding place, grabbing your hand and heading toward the open window. The three brothers gasped once they had seen Dream.

Dream embraced you protectively and jumped out of the window. The two of you landed in the snow, and Dream quickly got off of you. You could see that his face was red in the small parts of his face that his mask didn't cover.

"Y/N!" Techno yelled.

"What are you doing, brother? Go after them!" Wilbur demanded.

As Dream was about to grab you, you stopped him. "I can run myself, but thanks," You smiled.

He nodded and the two of you started running for your life. The three brothers were still after you, but you almost fainted as a familar voice came from the dark figure in front of you and Dream. The two of you came to a halt.

"Ah, hello Y/N and Dream," they smirked.