Tricked for Keys

"Is something wrong?"

Dream smiled, blush still remaining on his face. "I'm sorry, you just look stunning."

"Thanks, but we've got to get out of here," You replied.

"How are you going to get me out of here?"

"Right, I'll be right back," You winked.

You rushed out of the dungeon, placing yourself in front of Wilbur. He seemed to like your combat outfit. You didn't understand why it was so special, it was just an all black suit designed to fight. It was odd, but it didn't matter. You knew that Wilbur still loved you, so it would be easy to get the keys off him.

They were hanging on his belt. You could easily pull them off, but he'd see you, and that would not be good. Tommy wasn't in the room, and you assumed that he was asleep by now to be completely honest.

"Hey, Will," You smiled.

You had to play this off like you actually liked him and wanted to be around him.

"Change of heart, my love?"

"Yes, I'm done with loving Dream. What he has done is so selfish. You'd be so much better for me," You replied, making eye contact with a flattered Wilbur.

It hurt to say those lies about Dream. 

"I'm glad you'll finally continue our realationship, darling. Y/N, maybe we could redo that wedding of ours," Wilbur suggested.

Wedding? He was really gullible, and he was moving way too fast. "That sounds nice," You lied. His eyes were locked with yours, and he couldn't stop staring at you.

While he was distracted, you quietly grabbed the keys off his belt. "I'm getting tired. And I left something outside. I've got to go."

"I love you."

You ignored him.

"I love you," Wilbur repeated. 

He was catching on, and you could feel it. You closed the door and rushed to the dungeons. You quickly put the key in, unlocking Dream's cell. He fell into your arms as the door opened. He was overjoyed to see you.

"Let's get out of here," he smirked.

You grabbed onto his hand and started running off with Dream. As the two of you reached a point where you were further away from Techno's, you stopped to sit down on a log, Dream next to you. You were finally out of the snowy biome.

"So, where are we going to go? Back to our home with Punz?" You questioned.

"Not quite yet."

"I miss Punz, and I miss home though."

"We'll be back eventually."

"We're going to my new base."

Once you and Dream arrived, you were astonished. A gasp left your mouth when you saw the huge and very tall obsidian prison. He had really gotten control of Pandora's Vault. It was even more massive than you imagined.

"Are we going to be staying here?" You exclaimed.

You were so excited.

But a few hours after you entered, you learned that you wouldn't be leaving for a while. You learned that living in a giant prison controlled by Dream isn't everything that you could have ever imagined. It was going to be a very long stay...

What had you agreed too?