Wilbur and Dream's Fight

Sorry for scaring some of you with the April Fool's Day joke lol.

Dream, please do some lore soon. I need some :)

Dream stood in front of Techno. "No, he doesn't."

"What?" Techno asked.

Dream whispered something into Techno's ear. 

You were still frozen in XD's presence. You remembered the time that you were once close with him. But it all ended because of Dream. So did a lot of your other relationships. Techno didn't seem to like whatever Dream told him. 

"We wish to revive our brother," Techno announced.

Dream looked like he was going to kill someone. He really wanted Wilbur dead, didn't he? If Dream really wanted to live far away with you, he could. You could go to his old house that you stayed at many months ago. He could make it happen if it was really his goal. But he was too focused on his conflicts.

You walked over to Dream who was now standing somewhat further from Techno. "Why don't we live at the house we used to live at? Or even at your lab," You whispered.

"Y/N, that wouldn't work. There are blood vines after you at the lab, and many people know the location of my other house.

"Oh. But Clay, I don't think I can live in a prison my whole life," You sighed.

Right after you said that, Wilbur stood up, as if he was never poisoned in the first place. Xd had granted the wish. Why didn't Dream get a wish from XD? You had heard about your death book being taken...

"It's the safest place," Dream insisted.

After Wilbur stood up, XD made his way over to you, Dream slightly moving away. You shivered as XD towered over you, staring you down. Even Dream looked a little frightened. What does he want?

"I'm willing to give you another chance, Y/N," his deep voice spoke.

XD's hand extended out to you.

Dream looked at you. "Don't you dare."

He sounded threatening. "I'm sorry, XD, I still can't."

"I guess Sapnap was wrong," XD muttered.

"Sapnap?" You questioned.

"Forget about it," XD sighed.

XD dissapeared. That was odd. You looked over at Dream who had his fists clenched. He seemed very annoyed at XD. You figured. XD was trying to get you to come with him. That would mean that you have to leave Dream.

Wilbur started to run toward Dream, and then knocked him onto the ground, holding a dagger at his throat. "Wilbur!" You screamed.

What was he thinking?

"Did you poison me?" Wilbur asked, aggressively shoving the dagger closer to Dream's throat.

"Yeah, and I don't regret it," Dream laughed.

"Wilbur, stop it. We can resolve this-" Techno started,

"You can't talk, brother. You've settled a lot of things with killing. Do you want me to bring that up?"

"You know what, Wilbur? You've wronged everyone here in so many ways. It sucks that you're my oldest sibling, because you set a horrible example," Techno spoke, anger rising in his voice.

"Hey, brother, this is between me and Dream. Step back."

"I hope Wilbur kills him, not going to lie," Tommy whispered.

"That wasn't very good whispering, Tommy," You commented.

"Oh well."

As Wilbur got ready to push his dagger onto Dream's throat you walked over to him. "Wilbur, knock it off."

"What are you going to do about it, darling?"

As Wilbur attempted to kill Dream, you stood in front of him. Instead, the dagger went through your chest. Somehow, you've died twice in the past year. That seems pretty crazy, huh? At least your deaths were for a good reason.