Another Reality of Sorts

"Karl!" You gasped.

"Y/N."

"Dream," Karl grunted.

"What on Earth did I ever do to you?" Dream exclaimed.

Karl fixed his fluffy brown hair and gave Dream a death stare. He was wearing his usual colorful swirl sweatshirt. You didn't remember if Dream actually did anything to Karl, but you knew Karl was just angry because Sapnap was angry.

Dream knew that Karl could pull one of his time-traveling tricks on you, and that scared him to death. You knew of Karl's ability, but you didn't know too much about it. When Dream whispered to you, it seemed horrifying to go through. But maybe Dream was overexaggerating a bit.

"It's about what you've done to everyone, Dream," Karl hissed.

"Karl, you don't understand-" You started.

"I do understand. Sapnap has told me everything. I'm going to give you one chance to change sides," Karl responded, calmly.

Dream's smile mask looked at you in concern. His heart was beating like crazy. His stomach was twisting and he was nervous. What if you left him? But he put a fake cover of being all tough. Dream wouldn't let that happen.

"I'm not leaving Clay," You decided.

Dream relaxed a bit.

"Fine, have it the hard way," Karl sighed.

"This is going to get good," Sapnap whispered to George.

Karl pulled you away from Dream, and you were now in his arms, unable to move. His once light brown eyes turned into swirls. This couldn't be happening. You felt like your soul was floating out of your body, and you were worried that you were going to die for a moment. But that wouldn't matter, because Dream would bring you back.

You could only hear the yelling of Dream and the clashing of him and Sapnap's weapons. He was demanding that Karl stopped, but you assumed that Karl ignored Dream's request, because all you could see was a swirl.

It was hypnotizing you, and you were obedient to his spell. Where was he taking you? It had to be back in time or in some alternate universe. Maybe it was one of those places where there are variants of people you knew.

That sounded cool, to be honest. You heard Sapnap and Dream talking about it in the past. Your vision went black, but after a few seconds, you were in a dressing and makeup studio. You were seated in a chair and a oddly familar girl was doing your hair.

She looked like Niki. "Hey, uh, where am I?" You questioned.

"Y/N, I've been doing your hair and makeup for years! How do you not know my name?" The girl exclaimed.

You looked at her hair that also looked similar to Niki's. She defintely had some different traits and looks, but she reminded you of Niki overall. This had to be Karl's doing. You needed to get out of here.

"Nicole!" a voice yelled.

A girl with long wavy brown hair walked in. She had roses draped along her arms and scattered throughout her hair and outfit. She looked like Hannah Rose. This couldn't be a coincidence. "Hailey, I just got done with Y/N's hair, and her makeup is limited to little. She's going to be putting a masquerade mask on anyways," Nicole explained.

"A masquerade mask?" You questioned.

"For the ball, silly! God, you're going crazy today! Don't be stressed out about Prince Dream coming. He's the enemy, so I wouldn't go near anyone who looks like him anyways," Hailey whispered.

So, Dream's name was still the same? Had Karl brought you to a false reality that may not even exist? He could do that? But this Dream wasn't your Dream. At least you think so. Karl's goal was to keep you away from Dream and to get you to want to join him, Sapnap, and George. Maybe he wanted to prove a point. To prove that Dream is evil.

You had a few goals. Stay away from Dream and get out of here.

You hadn't even noticed your stunning F/C dress that matched with the F/C masquerade mask that Nicole gently put on your face. "Thank you, are we ready to go to the ball?" You questioned, trying to sound like you knew what you were doing.

"Right this way, Y/N," Nicole smiled, putting on her masquerade mask and leading you to the ballroom.

You saw that everyone was already dancing and partying. As Nicole left you alone for a bit, you felt a hand creep onto your shoulder.