CHAPTER 84: Let's Go Home

"Stop crying, I won't die. Okay? Are you a doctor or not? Bone marrow asp-"

Kara showed him the bone marrow aspiration result and he started to laugh so hard. Halos maubo siya sa tawa habang hawak ang papel na iyon.

"Anong nakakatawa? You are dying and you are-"

"Who said I'm dying? Sinong nagbigay nito sayo?" Putol ni Drew sa kanya sabay hila kay Kara paupo sa kama. Napaupo din ang binata ng wala sa oras.

"Si Missy. Sabi niya, you were diagnosed three months ago. She also said that it was stage four. Hindi ko kaya Drew, I can't live without you."

Pinahid ng binata ang luha niya saka kinusot ang papel.

"You will never live without me, I promise. Tahan na..." Niyakap niya ng mahigpit si Kara.

"But..." Panay ang sinok ng dalaga.

"Una, I'm not dying. Wala akong sakit, okay? Pangalawa, I don't have cancer. I don't have AML. It was a tampered result. Hindi yan ang medical record number ko. Did you forgot? Isang number lang ang pinagkaiba ng file natin sa AMC."

Paliwanag ni Drew sa kanya habang binubuklat ang ginusot niyang papel. Mabilis iyong tinignan ni Kara. She didn't noticed it because fear started to creep in her when she read the result.

"Oo nga noh, this is not your-"

"Even the logo is clearly photoshopped. See? Iba kaya ang kulay." Tumatawang sabi ni Drew sa kanya habang turo ang logo ng AMC.

"You were scammed by your best friend, Kara. Hay! I'm gonna kill Melissa for ruining my proposal."

"Anong proposal? You mean...this?" Sabi ni Kara sabay taas ng kaliwang kamay niya kung saan nakasuot ang singsing.

"Not really, sino bang nagsabing para sayo yan? Maybe it's-"

"Finders keepers! Ako nakakita nito, so akin to!" Itinago ng dalaga ang kamay niya sa may likuran.

"Finders keepers ka diyan, you are so impatient. Hindi mo man lang ako binigyan ng chance na lumuhod sa harapan mo at magtanong. Or just date you for real, court you for real and give you something-"

"You are more than enough. Courtships, dates, flowers or whatsoever. Hindi mo na kailangan yun. Yes na agad ang sagot ko kahit hindi ka pa nagtatanong."

She draped her arms in his neck and tease him for a kiss. Kara wanted to kiss him, but this time, she wanted Drew to make the first move. Halos magkadikit na ang mga labi nila pero mataman lang siyang tinitigan ng binata.

I have done what I have to do. Pwede ko na gawin to ngayon. Unlimited kisses and hugs.

Drew slowly pinned her down on the headboard of bed and looks into her eyes. He slowly places his soft gentle lips upon her. He felt the gentle push of her lips closer to him as her breathing intensifies. He can feel her tender lips begin to quiver. As his lips touch Kara's lips, the softness was so unreal, like a feather so light and soft, yet skillful and breathtaking. He gave the same amount of gentle smack and nibble on her upper and lower lips.

"I love you." He whispered in between, not removing his lips on hers.

The kiss seems to last an eternity and when he pulls away, she find herself wanting, yearning and asking for more.

"You are mine forever, Kara." He again kisses her with the same perfection as before and more intense.

"Drew, sobrang mahal kita." She said as their lips parted for a second.

His respond was a deeper kiss. Kara can feel his warm breath upon her lips as his tongue slips past her lips and in to her mouth. Their tongues dance to a rhythm of their own. His hands trailing over her body with sweet gentle touches. Slowly, he move one hand up her back, gently trailing it over her spine, then running it through her hair. His hands are tracing her face softly and the other is holding her close.