CHAPTER 69: Brass Bed

Ugh! Kara! Nababaliw ka na ba talaga?

In her mind as she slowly approached Drew's bed. He has been asleep for an hour. A deep sleep that he was not even aware of Kara entering his condo and even his room. He rarely use blankets, he used to sleep naked on top. Most of the time he just wear brief.

Am I insane? Maybe I am...

Kara tiptoed as she walked towards him, trying not to make a sound.

He has a king size brass bed that fit his big bud. Those metal headboard and footboard made her fantasize something erotic. She tried to stop herself but she just end up being crazy and decided to achieve that fantasy of hers.

One by one, Kara placed the patient restrain straps on Drew's arms and legs. She first tied his foot part because it is already aligned in the position she wants. His thigh and legs were already spread apart. She followed his arms. The lock of the patient restrain straps is made of velcro so it was a bit noisy which caused Drew to wake up. But before he could pull the last straps that Kara was putting on, she had already tied it tightly to the bottom of the bed.

"Kara?" Drew was surprised to see her.

"What are you doing?" Drew was shocked because he couldn't move his legs. He saw that it was tied at the edge of the bed. He also turned his head from side to side, his hands were both tied up.

"What the hell-"

"Sorry." She cut him off as her lips touched Drew's nipples.

"What the hell are you doing?" He struggled over the restrains.

"Diba sabi mo...I shouldn't rape these with my eyes?" She licked his nipples one by one and Drew just bit his lower lip as he pant.

"Are you drunk?"

"No, Drew. I just drink three shots so I I will have the courage to do it." She said as her lips touched Drew's nipples again.

"Let's talk...mmm...I don't know if... ugghh...fffff...mmm..." He couldn't continue to speak. Drew just bit his lower lip and moaned when Kara started licking his nipples continously.

"Ka...kara...itig...itigil mo...yang..." He catches his breath with each words as she sucks on what she just lick a second ago.

There was nothing he could do because his feet and hands were tied. His toes were just curling and his whole body was shaking.

She stopped temporarily and went at Drew's feet.

"Kara, let's talk. Please! This is insane! Untie me...this is not you." 

He pleaded but she does not care at all. She caresses his feet as well as his toes.

"We haven't been together for a week, who did this clear nail polish on your nails? It's sexy...I like it Drew." She also looked at his fingernails.

"Ano ba Kara? Untie me!" 

He pleaded again but Kara went back to his feet and at the same time caressed Drew's feet.

"There's no part of your body that's not sexy in my eyes. From the head..."

She was still playing with his feet. The tickle given by Kara's fingers is a bit annoying, yet arousing at the same time.

"Up to the foot." She said and stopped tickling him.

He just closed her eyes when Kara's tongue traveled behind his ear down to his neck. He tried not to moan because he wanted to talk to her.

"Now, this muscle inside my mouth will ruthlessly rape these two..." Kara said it and lapped his nipples one after the other.

He gripped the straps from his hands tightly trying not to make a sound with her lips around his nipples.