Chapter 52

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

Three days have passed since the cataclysm happened and the death of the dendro and electro archon.

There was a new dendro archon that been assigned by Celestia and she was the youngest among the seven of them.

As for the electro archon, I think Ei inhabit Makoto's title and became the second electro archon that rules over Inazuma.

Within that past three days, I haven't return to Inazuma because of my sister's beliefs. So, we had an arguement about it until now.

"I already told you that you can't go back in the mortal world Y/N. You already know what she might do to you."

"All of the seven nations have already cut ties with Celestia."

I turn around facing her.

"All of this happened because of that stupid meeting that I was in!"

"You know I'm only doing this for you. I cannot allow you to suffer the same fate again."

I clenched my fist and reply to her.

"That has nothing to do with our contract! I already followed your orders, then I must have the freedom to visit her in Inazuma!"

She just sighed and speaks to me again.

"Please understand this situation once again Y/N. You haven't returned to Inazuma within the passed three days. She will suspect you that you are indeed the Sustainer of Heavenly Decree. They cut ties with us already so coming back there will cause more conflict to the both of you."

"I just... I just don't wanna lose you again..."

"...."

I closed my eyes and reply to her.

"I know what will happen to me when I step foot back in the mortal world. But this is the only way that I can see her again."

"She changed so much about me that even I could never have imagine."

"So please..."

She stayed silent for a moment before replying.

"Okay. If that's what you want then... you can leave Celestia."

I let out a small smile and hugged her.

"Thank you so much sister."

She then hugs me back tightly.

"I'll wait for your return once again."

"I know you will."

"And, Asmoday... Please don't tell Celestia about Makoto's death. Let them believe that the electro archon is still Makoto and not Ei."

"No one knew except us and the archons that she also participated in that battle."

"They already thought that Ei was gone because she sacrificed her own body for Makoto when Makoto ascended in Celestia to become an archon. And the fact that when Ei comes here in Celestia, she just hides within the shadows."

She stayed silent as she soon sighed at me.

"Not only you are lying to Celestia but you're also breaking your own celestial rules Y/N. But if that's what you wish for then... fine. I'll approve this just this once."

"Thank you..."