Chapter 64

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

We're now back at Tenshukaku as I told her that I'll be out for a while to deliver the news to Lumine and Paimon since they didn't come with us.

I search everywhere until I finally found them sitting while eating at a certain food stall. Lumine noticed my incoming figure walking towards them and waved her hand in front of me.

"Y/N! You're here."

"Is Ei alright now? What happened back there?"

I took a seat and sat beside her.

"It's okay, there's nothing to worry about it now. She finally had a little rest a while back and now she's fully recovered."

"Aside from that, I came and look for the both of you to tell you some news about Inazuma."

"What is it?! Is it bad or good?" Paimon asked me.

"Well... since you've witnessed Ei's change of mind about the eternity of the past and present... the Shogun and her agreed to review the Inazuma of today."

"After that, she said that she'll be abolishing the Sakuko Decree."

Their eyes widened with a happy expression written on their faces.

"Really? That's good news! If the Shogun abolished the Sakuko Decree then we can now go to Sumeru!" Paimon said while I placed my hand on chin.

"Sumeru? So the both of you will head there to continue on traveling?"

They nodded in response.

"I see... I haven't visited that place in a long time now."

"Why don't you come with us Y/N?" Paimon asked me.

I shook my head and smiled at her.

"It would be nice but I can't leave her all alone in Inazuma."

"Oh right... cause you and Ei are like..."

I slightly nodded and speak to her again.

"I don't know when is the day she will abolish it but when that day comes... I hope the both of us can face the challenges that lies outside Inazuma."

Lumine then placed her hand on my shoulder, reassuring me.

"I know that the both of you can do it. And if we have time, me and Paimon will make sure to visit you here in Inazuma Y/N."

"Yup! Lumine's right. And let's eat some delicious Inazuma's cuisine!"

"By the way, did you give the reports about the rifthound to Ayaka and Sara?" I asked.

"Sure do. The Yashiro Commission is already their nursing the root systems. And the Tenryou Commission is taking the investigation about that certain event."

"I see... Thank you both for helping us earlier."

I then stand up from the seat I was sitting and continued talking.

"But as time goes on, I must go now. It's already late. See you guys around."

I wave my hand and bid farewell as I go back to Tenshukaku.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

I went inside and just lie down in bed and stared blankly at the ceiling, looking bored through out the night.

Since we've arrived earlier, Ei told me not to disturb her since she and the Shogun will heavily review the Inazuma of today which means that this is gonna be a long weekend for me not be able to see her.