Chapter 2

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

I walked towards the city of freedom along with Amber greeting good mornings to the knights.

"Oh Y/N! I almost forgot, are you hungry? We can eat some foods at good hunter's place if you want."

I think for a moment before nodding. I don't even know how long I haven't got to eat as she then led me to that place.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

After we'd finished our meal, Amber led me to the Knights of Favonius Headquarters. As we entered the building, she knocked on the door from the left side of the headquarters while someone from inside speaks to us to come in.

The both of us then entered the room and saw a woman who is sitting in the chair working on some paperworks.

"Ah, Jean forgive us for the trouble but I met this girl a while back when I was scouting the area near the woods."

"She was roaming around like she was lost and when I asked her why she was there, she explained she doesn't know, in fact, well... she doesn't remember anything except for her name." She exclaimed.

Jean then nodded and looks at me.

"I'm the Acting grand master Jean of the knights of favonius. It's a pleasure to meet you."

I simply nodded and introduce myself.

"I'm Y/N and the pleasure is all mine Acting grand master Jean."

She just smiled and speaks to me again.

"You don't need to be so formal Y/N, you can just call me Jean. Anyway, so is it true that you don't remember who you are nor your past?"

I nodded and reply to her.

"That is true acti–"

*Ahem*

"That is true Jean that I don't remember my past much for only my name is all that I can remember so far."

"Well this is quite a unique circumstances considering you have a Vision on your right waist." She said.

I quickly looked at my right waist and see what jean called 'Vision' attached to my waist and quickly looked up at her again.

"Vision?" I asked.

"Yes, a Vision. A Vision is a gift bestowed upon those who dwell in Teyvat and are recognized by the Gods."

Jean pointed out her Vision.

"My Vision is the power of the Anemo Archon."

I look at her confuse once more.

"Anemo archon?"

"Yes, the power of the Anemo Archon is wind and he is the ruler here in Mondstadt. You can see his tall statue outside of the headquarters."

"Actually, there are seven regions here in Teyvat just like the Anemo Archon Barbatos that rules over Mondstadt, there are other Archons that rules over there own region that also had different elements that the Archons possess, like the Anemo Archon who uses wind, the Hydro Archon who uses water, the Pryo Archon who uses fire etc." Jean explained.

"I see... so there are seven Archons that also have different elements that they possessed..."

"Yes and your Vision is a Cryo Vision" Jean said.

I looked at my Cryo Vision and speak to her.

"Thank you for this information Jean."

"Oh I didn't do much I just tell you about the Visions. Although, if you do wanna know more about it or some other stuff, you could ask Lisa our librarian. She can help you more about the questions you wanna ask her."

I then nodded in response.

"Amber, can you lead Y/N to the library and talk with Lisa there?" Jean asked her.

"Of course, come on Y/N lets go! Don't worry, the library is just in front of this room."

I simply nodded and turn around to face Jean again.

"Thank you so much again Jean."

She just smiled and continued with her unfinished paperworks as I follow Amber through out the door.