Chapter 13

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

Were already inside the storm just like Zhongli said, 'we will meet with some lightning and thunder along the way.'
But this wont stop us from sailing and moving forward because I...have still a journey that is not finished and my answers lies on the other side of this storm.

But... within this flashes of lightning and the sound of thunder in this storm.

I see something most people don't even think about seeing.

It was the feeling inside of this storm.

𝐿𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟.

𝑇ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑔𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑓.

𝑆𝑎𝑑𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑦 𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑.

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦.
𝑆𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝐼 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦.

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚 𝑖𝑡𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔.
𝐷𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔?

"Captain Beidou! Sorry to interrupt and I know this is such a bad time but..."

"About the electro archon that rules over Inazuma, she closed off her nation to all outsiders correct?"

"Yes that is correct Y/N."

"So about this storm is she the one behind this?" I asked.

"Of course! Afterall Raiden Shogun is the current electro archon, possessing the ability to 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑟𝑜, 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑠."

𝐵𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑜

"I see... thank you very much."

"No problem Y/N and don't worry we're almost there."

I then walk away and look up seeing the thunder and lightning flashes while rain is pouring down hitting my face as I smiled.

𝑅𝑎𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑛...

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔...

𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝐼𝑛𝑎𝑧𝑢𝑚𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑠.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

"Here it is! Inazuma!" Captain Beidou shouted.

"Woww! Paimon is amazed to see such beauty in this land!"

"So Y/N... where will you go when we land?" Lumine asked.

"Let me see..."

I can try find the Grand Narukami Shrine or the Tenshukaku that the little kitsune mentioned in one of my memories... But I still don't know about this place or what they might do so maybe I'll stick to Lumine for now.

"I still don't know where should I go..."

"Really? Then you can come with us for a while Y/N although we still need a permit to enter the rest of Inazuma."

"A permit? Where do you think we can have one Lumine?"

"We'll find a way."

I nodded and see that we're about to land.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

We just landed on Inazuma, the scenery is quite a view. We say goodbye to Captain Beidou and thanking her.

We then heard an unfamiliar voice calling at Lumine.

"Ah traveler, welcome to Inazuma! I've been expecting you."

"Who are you?" Lumine asked.

"My apologies my name is Thoma and I know how can I get you through the rest of Inazuma." He then smiled at us.

"So you have our permit?" Lumine asked him.

He chuckle and replies to her.

"You can quite say that, now follow me."

The three of us look at one another and decided to follow him.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

He was explaining us from here to there then after that he leave us alone trying to find our way within the small town.

"See?! Paimon knew he just tricked us!"

"Now, now, Paimon it seems his just testing us." I said.

"Still! It's already this late at night and he's just going to leave us here."

"Let's just go finish and give this letter to the man that the woman mentioned so we can get our real permit." Lumine spoke.

I soon nodded.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

After giving it to the man he then gave us our permit and we go to the Kamisato Estate where Thoma said to meet him up there.

"This is a long night, Paimon is already sleepy from all of this walking!"

"Your floating though." I said.

"Still! This is so tiresome!"

Lumine then stop walking and speaks to us

"This is it, the Kamisato Estate."

"Two of the guards then notices us coming towards them."

"Who are you?! Explain your answer on why you're here in the middle of the night!"

"No wait! We're here to see Thoma. He said that we will go here once we had are permit." Lumine said.

"Ah! That Thoma! He tricked us again Paimon should make a nickname for him."

"No need to shout my name in the middle of the night. I see that you pass the test." Thoma spoke while walking towards us.

The guards then maintained their current position as Thoma led us in the Kamisato Estate.

"Since it's night time and I'm guessing Miss Kamisato is now asleep, why don't you three stay here for the night in the guest room."

"I already have permission from her and we will continue our conversation tomorrow." He then smiled at us.

"Miss Kamisato?" Paimon asked him.

"Why she is the oldest daughter of the Kamisato Clan, and she was the one who sent me on our first encounter."

"I see..."

"Anyway here is your room, you three have a good night."

He then leave us at our room as we lie down on our different beds and the two of them already fell asleep must be from the exhaustion.

I then looked up facing the ceiling and smiled to myself.

𝑆𝑜 𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐾𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑡𝑜 𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑛...

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑢𝑠?

I questioned myself in my mind as I begin to shut my eyes close and fall asleep.