Chapter 5

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

"Barbatos-sama."

I said to him as he then looked at me in shocked again. I chuckle and speak to him again.

"I'm really sorry it took me long enough to realize who I was talking to Barbatos-sama for you see, I loss my memory from the past and now I'm trying to recover them."

I explained to him what happened and tell him I didn't even know why I ended up in the beach where Amber found me and led me to Mondstadt to talk to the Acting grand master and there librarian about something and how I ended up visiting these place.

"And now, I just recovered a new piece of my memory with you in it." I spoke.

He then thinks for a moment and speaks to me.

"I see... so that's why you can't remember me... and I thought it was the side effect of the wine that I drank this morning."

He then laughed awkwardly and I just chuckle at his words.

"You still got the habbit of drinking too much Barbatos-sama."

He soon giggled.

"And your still as elegant as ever Y/N and please, do call me Venti now and cut with the Barbatos-sama. I already told you that like a thousand times to just call me Barbatos like how I call you Y/N and not calling you Y/N-sama and even though were a deity, I looked at you as my friend."

I sighed in defeat and reply to him.

"Of course Venti..."

He soon smiled and giggle again.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

We talk a lot on what he was doing now especially the event where his gnosis was taken by the Fatui and Dvalin got poison and almost cause destruction to the city but got saved just in time.

"Oh right, I forgot that I will meet Lisa at the library now, I think she already finish her research about Sasayuri, Chiyo and Kitsune."

                                [𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

As Y/N mentioned about Sasayuri, Chiyo and Kitsune I quickly speak to her.

"Hmm? aren't they your friends a long time ago?"

She then looked at me.

"So there my friends huh? No wonder I am so close to them in my memory."

I see... she can't even remember her super close friends in Inazuma.

Her next word soon suprises me.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you this one. Before all of this happened, a woman wearing a purple kimono having also a long purple braided hair was standing under the sakura trees was waking me up and that's how I wake up and found myself laying on the sand."

After she said those words, I then speak to her.

"I see... maybe she's part of your life in the past who is very important to you."

she nodded and speaks to me again.

"Yeah I guess so, but I couldn't clearly see her face it was all blurry I don't know why though..."

I giggled and speak to her.

"I guess you will know when the time comes Y/N, and I'm guessing your journey has just began."

She let out a small chuckle and replies to me.

"Geez, your response is almost like her."

I look at her confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I asked her who she was in that dream but she just smiled and said that I will know soon enough afterall, I still have a long journey ahead of me." She replied.

She sighed and speaks to me again.

"Well, I better get back to the city. I'll try to visit you here once I found out what Lisa finds about them. See you later Venti."

By that, she said goodbye.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐘/𝐍 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐫]

"Hmm... that's a surprise that Y/N loss her memory about her too but still..."

"I can't risk telling her what really happened five hundred years ago. It will just confuses her even more, especially that past holds so much painful memories to me and especially to her."

"It's better to let her figure this one out step by step."

I sighed as I leaned my back on the tree and start playing the lyre again...

                                  [𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

I was already back at Mondstadt city gates and continued to walk through the knights of favonius headquarters.

When I open the door to the library, Lisa was already there sitting at her table while reading a book.

She noticed my presence and closed the book she was reading.

"Ah Y/N, it's nice for you to comeback from your little exploration in Mondstadt."

"Aside from that, I was looking for some books that the three names you mentioned earlier."

"To my surprise none of the books really have more detailed info about them but they do have one thing at common or should I say place to be precise."

I then looked at her with a slight excited expression and speak to her.

"May I ask what's the place that the book mentioned?"

She giggled and replies to me.

"The place that the book mentioned is Inazuma."