Chapter 55

[𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲]

                                 [𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

Y/N's been sitting there while holding the feather Ei gave her for like half an hour now.

"Hmm, do you think she's alright in there?" I asked her.

She sighed and replies to me.

"That... is also I'm worried about."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Y/N... had two titles to begin with." She replied.

"Oh? And that must be?"

She then locked eyes with me.

"Her title as the God of Destiny is... her second title."

"While her original title is..."

She sighed and speaks to me again.

"The Sustainer of Heavenly Decree..."

I closed my eyes and speak to her.

"Hmm, so that means that she's also there during the cataclysm, yes?"

She nodded in response.

"Yes, she's the one who ordered us to go investigate as well as destroying that nation."

"So not a single one of you knows Y/N's true identity?"

She shook her head in response.

"How can we? I once heard from the former dendro archon that both of the Sustainers are sisters. The former dendro archon also said that the Sustainer of Heavenly Decree never goes out of her room nor interacting with the Gods there except from her sister in Celestia."

"Oh? Why is that?" I asked.

She stayed silent for a moment before replying to me.

"Because she... despise the mortals and the Gods."

I chuckle and speak to her.

"Is that so? Then how come Y/N is visiting the mortal world if she despise it, hmm?"

She closed her eyes and replies to me.

"Because she made a contract with her sister. The contract was she was allowed to go freely to see me since she can't leave Celestia willingly if she agrees to follow Celestia's orders."

"Hmm, that's not such a bad offer for me." I said.

She then locked eyes with me.

"The reason why her sister picked that agreement to Y/N because Y/N doesn't take orders from anyone."

"With that, Y/N have no choice but to agree and sign the contract."

"I'm also guessing that is why she appeared in the meeting with the sevens."

"So, when she entered the meeting, I'm guessing you were all surprise?"

"Not so, I was waiting for Makoto outside. But after their discussion was finished, the both of them leave first where their I saw the Sustainer of Heavenly Decree kinda looks like Y/N."

I place my hand on my chin and speak to her.

"What do you mean she kinda looks like Y/N? She is Y/N. You already told me that a minute ago."

She sighed while rubbing her forehead.

"This explanation is more harder than I think it would."

I just chuckle at her words.