Chapter 71

[𝐀/𝐍:] 𝑨 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕? 𝑶𝒉, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 16+ 𝒃𝒕𝒘 𝑬𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒆.

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

When the sun was beginning to rise, we too decided to get ready and met with Miko inside Tenshukaku since Ei wanted to speak with her before we go to Liyue for our date.

"So what you're saying was that you'll be creating a portal that is connected to Liyue Harbor for a faster and easier way than having a transport such as a boat or a ship. An addition to that is to not make the people of Inazuma be confused on why their own archon will be visiting the land of contracts, yes?" Miko questions me.

"That's correct and that is why we'll be entrusting you to keep an eye of Inazuma which includes the festival that is currently going on in Ritou." I responded.

"Now I do wonder, does that make me an archon even just for today?" She then teased Ei who's seems to be just crossing her arms together.

"Nonsense, Miko."

"...Just let her be, Ei." I said that causes her to turn her back against me.

"If you keep spoiling her like that, she definitely wouldn't know when to stop." She says and walked towards the portal.

"What..? But I wasn't even..."

I then sighed, "Anyway, we'll be going now. See you later my little priestess."

I was about to pet her fluffy head before following Ei but I then suddenly hesitate to which she took noticed.

"Hmm? It seems that you're now hesitating to placed your hand on my head, Y/N. Now, now, surely you didn't took Ei's words seriously just now? You know that she's always been liked that." Miko stated as I think for a moment before smiling a little and gently pet her.

"Of course not, as long as your comfortable then our interactions will still be the same as before." I exclaimed before pulling my hand away and waved goodbye towards her.

The two of us then entered the portal.

When we've arrived, I placed the portal to where there is no people around before exiting. When Ei looked at her surroundings, I can see it in her eyes that she's currently surprised of how much Liyue Harbor had also changed so suddenly within the period of time.

"Huh, so this... must be Liyue Harbor, correct?" She ask.

"Indeed, so much have changed since we last visited here from five hundred years ago. Anyway, since it's still early in the morning, why don't we head to one of the famous restaurants here in Liyue, Ei? I know you must be hungry since we hadn't eaten breakfast yet."