Chapter 58

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

I opened my eyes as I then saw her jump from her current position making me fall down to the ground due to her weight.

"Y/N!!! You finally came to visit me here! I'm really happy to see you for all this years."

"H-hey, you can just greet my arrival here in a casual way, you don't need to act like a child towards me all of a sudden." I spoke.

"Eh? But I really miss you... When you wake up in Mondstadt, it really got me worried for you not be able to see me directly since you lost your memories that time." She replied as she hugs me tighter.

"What did you even do here after I died?" I asked.

"Well, when you died five hundred years ago I also disappeared from here obviously. But... I did reappear after you wake up in Mondstadt."

"I must confess that I was laughing while also panicking at the same time seeing you dumbfounded to everything that time, hahaha."

I smack her hand on my neck and speak to her.

"You idiot."

"Hey how was I supposed to know that you don't have our memories when you wake up on that day? In fact, I was surprised that you didn't directly remembered everything about the past."

"I must say that through out our rebirth... this one is absolutely a unique one don't you agree?"

I nodded in response.

"You're right... that also made me wonder why..."

"Well aside from that, I'm really happy you and Ei work the things you misunderstood in the past."

"I agree though she's still a little mad about me for what I did from the past."

"Who wouldn't? The both of you literally just destroyed a nation."

I smack her hand again making her winced in pain.

"Ouch! Okay, okay, I was just teasing you. So stop smacking my hands already."

"Only if you stop talking with your nonsense."

"In reality, there is really nothing we can do to save that nation after we arrived there. But like you witnessed, they still want to rescue the remaining people."

"Not to mention... we still haven't catch nor know who's the person that infested Khaenri'ah with the miasma."

She just sighed at me.

"You're thinking about that again? Just let that problem go for a while."

I couldn't help but to scoffed and reply to her.

"Now look who's talking. You're the one who bring that topic in the first place, you know."

"Hehe, I did? Well let's just forget we ever discussed that matter and move onto another topic, yes?"

I nodded and as she looked at the sakura tree in front of us.

"While we're gone from this world... I kinda feel like all of it changes from Barbatos, to Morax, to Ei, to Traritsa and the whole Teyvat." She spoke.

I then place my hand on my chin and reply to her.

"Now that you've mentioned her... I was wondering if what Paimon said back in Liyue was true or not."

"I mean... knowing fully well about the Tsaritsa from the past doesn't quite add up."

"Well, your friend Paimon also said that one of the Harbingers say that 'she declared war against the whole world only because she dreams of peace', correct?"