Chapter 53

[16+ 𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅.]

                                    [𝐄𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

"Well then, let's continue our battle shall we?"

She summon her polearm as she then lunged directly at me.

As I blocked her attack, we locked eyes at each other as she have no emotions written on her face and just keeps attacking me.

I infuse my sword with electro and do a counter attack on her.

She took a step back as she then creates a black feather and throw it to me but I managed to dodge it.

As I watch it fall to the ground, It soon made a huge explosion to the area making me cover my face.

As I opened my eyes, I was shock that only one feather can dealt so much destruction to the area I was once standing.

So how much more when she tries to create more than one and throw it to me?

I noticed that she wasn't in her current position anymore as I positioned myself into my defensive state.

I can't see clearly to all the dust in my area but I noticed an incoming figure beside me as I then turn around and block her surprise attack.

She smiled as she creates another black feather in her free hand and drop it to the ground as the both of us took a step back away from it.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

It's already been half an hour as she still continues to create some of her black feathers and throw it towards me until I finally have enough of this and speak to her.

"Enough with this."

I levitate myself while gathering all of my elemental energy and surround myself with powerful electro.

I then summon the eye of the stormy judgement at the back of me as we looked at one another straight in the eye.

"This ends now Y/N." I spoke.

She extends both of her arms and replies to me.

"Alright. So come and get me."

She summon many floating chains around her as she then lunged it towards me at once.

I grip my sword tighter as I lunged myself towards it using the Mosou no Hitotachi.

A moment later, I heard slashes at the back of me as each of the chains shattered into pieces and falls to the ground.

I then aim the tip of my sword towards her.

"As the electro archon that rules over Inazuma. I will protect my nation to all the threats from within."