Chapter 48

[𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 4]

                                  [𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

"Sister, you called for me..?"

She soon turn around to face me.

"Yes I did. Good thing that feather you gave me allows me to call you from the mortal world."

I crossed my arms and speak to her.

"Straight to the point. What do you want?"

She closes her eyes and smiled at me.

"You haven't changed a bit Y/N."

"Let's see..."

"Do you still remember those dark forces that infested all around Teyvat 4 months ago?"

I just scoffed at her question.

"How can I not be when those dark forces are still lurking all around the seven nations?"

"Good, because Celestia already told me to hand this information to you as soon as possible."

I closed my eyes and speak to her.

"And?"

"And they told me that they already found the source to where this abyss are coming from."

I soon locked eyes with her.

"Hmph, so you guys finally made your move here, congratulations."

I narrowed my eyes and continued talking.

"So tell me, where is this dark forces comes from huh?"

She sighed and replies to me.

"They came from a nation called 𝐾ℎ𝑎𝑒𝑛𝑟𝑖'𝑎ℎ."

I just closed my eyes and speak to her.

"Khaenri'ah? You mean the nation that ruled without the guidance of the Gods?"

"Tch, those pathetic mortals."

"We already decided to let them do what they want in that nation centuries ago. But invading our land and challenging the divine?" I then scoffed.

"Relax Y/N, that's why Celestia called us along with the seven archons that rules over the seven nations to discuss this matter today."

My body flinched a little as I quickly speak to her.

"I'm sorry but did I hear that right? Celestia... called us and... the seven archons?"

She just nodded in response.

"Wait, so that means that I'm also part of the meeting that you will be discussing with the seven today?"

She nodded again as I scoffed at her response.

"I'm not doing it. Can't you just be the one to handle them?"

She then looks at me straight in the eye and replies to me.

"Oh? Seems like you're forgeting our contract Y/N. This is an order from Celestia and I'm also part of it which means you have no reason to refuse this matter."

I clenched my fist and speak to her.

"They will see me if I go with you in the meeting Asmoday."

She soon lean on my shoulder and whispers to my ear.

"Then don't you think it's time for you to reveal your true appearance on them and not using the appearance nor the title as the God of Destiny?"

"...."