Chapter 4

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

"Lisa, do you know three persons named Chiyo, Sasayuri and Kitsune?"

She then thinks for a moment before replying to me.

"Chiyo, Sasayuri and Kitsune..."

"No, sorry I haven't heard of them but I can try to look for their names on some of the books for you."

She smiled while she finish drinking her dandelion tea as I also finished mine.

"Thank you so much Lisa, that would help me a lot."

"Sure thing little cutie– Oh and by the way, since you're new here in Mondstadt why don't you go and explore the city a little while I go look for the three names you've mentioned and see if I can find any."

I nodded and say goodbye to her.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

While I'm outside of the headquarters, I asked the knights if they know a nice place to visit and relax.

They gave me some answers and above that, they've mentioned that I can try visit the Anemo Archon's statue near a big tree outside Mondstadt. They say it was a nice place for relaxation. It wasn't that far here but they also said to be careful along the way there.

While I was outside the gate, I asked the other knights for direction about the Anemo Archon's statue with a big tree, they say to follow the path that they pointed which I thank them in return.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

I was walking through the path that they gave me and saw a big tree that's standing there. I know that's the one that they've mentioned because it's bigger than any other normal trees you can find and so I walk towards it.

When I'm almost there, I saw the statue of the Anemo Archon, Barbatos if I remembered his name correctly, and while I was getting more closer, I heard some music playing around the big tree. The music is so calm along with the air.

Curiousity got the better of me, I began to follow the music around the big tree and there I saw a boy closing his eyes while playing the lyre where the music is coming from.

[𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

The white-haired girl continued to listen to the boy's performance but he then stop playing when he sense an unknown yet familiar presence that is in front of him.

He opened his eyes and looked at the person but he was soon shocked that he couldn't believe from what he was seeing right now.

It was a girl that who he's so familiar with along time ago, standing before him was none other than his dead friend Y/N.

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

When the boy stopped playing and opened his eyes, he looked at me with a shocked expression, feeling like he had seen a ghost or something.

"Sir, are you alright?"

He was snapped back to reality and what he was about to say shocked me.

"Y/N..."

I then looked at him in confusion, like how does he know my name? We haven't even met yet, did Amber tell this person about me? Many questions came to my mind but he then continued talking.

"Y/N... but you're... how can this... is this even..."

He said cutting some of his words. Maybe because he was so shocked to see me and also had a confused reaction written on his face.