Chapter 23

[𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲]

                                 [𝐘/𝐍's 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

After I saw the four of them leave, not long after I jumped on my hiding spot and Kojou Sara took noticed at my presence.

She turn around and speaks to me.

"Are you one of there companions?"

I nodded and reply to her.

"Yes, you can quite say that..."

She then crosses her arms on her chest and speaks to me again.

"And do you mind explaining why did you just show up now, where your friends of yours is already out of this building?"

"Uh huh, I let them leave first so that I can talk to you in private..."

"You do know those two foolish Shogunates are going back here."

"I am quite aware of that Miss Kojou Sara even if they are back now I can say that the two of us can find a shady place to talk. Afterall, your disguise a moment ago was quite impressive..." I replied.

She closed her eyes for a moment and speaks to me.

"I must say that you also have some skills in hiding without being spotted, but enough with this chit chat."

"What do you want from me?"

"Hmm? Oh it's just a simple question Miss Kojou Sara." I then clasped my hands together.

"Fine, make it quick. I have better things to do."

"Great! Let's see..."

"Do you perhaps know something about the first general commander named Sasayuri a long time ago?"

She was silent for a moment, I can tell on her face that she had a confused reaction whether I'm joking with my question or not because of the mask that I put on to hide my face.

"No. I don't." She replied.

"Hmm? Really? I thought you might know something since I can tell that you're a tengu warrior just like him and your crow mask is also just like his... but alas, I wont push you for further more questions, I can already guess that my companions are already waiting for me outside..."

"See you later Miss Kojou Sara."

I wave my hand at her as I teleported outside the building using Venti's wind spirit.

While I'm out, I can already see that there's only two of them left, I'm guessing Yoimiya already take Master Masakatsu into the infirmary. Also I noticed that there faces are in a panicked state so I walk more closer and speak to them.

"Is something wrong?"

I asked them, which I already know the answer.

"Y/N, you're here! Me and Lumine were worried about you just now!"

"Yeah Y/N! How come you didn't follow us!? You really got us worried especially that, were one of the buildings of the Shogunates."

I chuckle and speak to them.

"Oh, no need to worry about me. I was just so lost in thoughts back there that I didn't notice you guys are already gone beside me."

"So anyway, did Yoimiya and Master Masakatsu already left?"

"Yeah Yoimiya led Master Masakatsu to the infirmary." Lumine replied.

"Yep! Also Yoimiya said that once this is all over, she's gonna treat us to a round of drinks, I can't wait for that day!" Paimon added.