Chapter 49

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡?
-𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞.

[𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐭𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

"We've finally arrived in Celestia, and look Ei, looks like the other archons have already arrived too."

"Why don't we go and say hi to all of them hmm?"

She shook her head in response.

"I'll just stay here. You should go and–"

I cut her off by pulling her wrist as we walk towards them.

"Nonsense. It's your duty to escort me here right?"

"But sister..."

"Too late to back down now Ei, they already saw the two of us."

She just stayed silent while I chuckle at her reaction.

"Ah, Baal and Beelzebul. You've finally arrived." Buer spoke.

(Buer [ The 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧])

"Yes, we did. It is our honor to finally meet you guys once again." I replied.

"Hmm, since all of us are now here... Morax, could you fill us the details please?" Murata asked him.

(𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐚 [𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐲𝐨 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧])

Morax soon placed his hand on his chin and thinks for a moment.

"Let's see..."

"I don't know all the details but all I can say is that we've been gathered here in Celestia today to form a meeting about the current events."

"The current events? You mean those dark forces?" The Tsaritsa asked him.

He just nodded in response.

"You know, I've heard from one of the Gods here that the Sustainers are going with us also in the meeting." Barbatos spoke to us.

"The Sustainers? You mean them? If they will join us in the meeting then the one that we'll be discussing soon must be a huge problem correct?"

Focalors questioned us which we all nodded.

"Hmm, if I remember it correctly there are two of them right?" Murata asked us.

"Indeed, and it seems that me along with the first seven archons have encountered one of them on our ascension here in Celestia." Morax replied.

"Hmm? Only one of them? Then where's the other one?" The Tsaritsa questioned him.

"We don't know exactly." I replied.

Buer nodded in response.

"Indeed, but I've heard that the two of them are sisters."

"Sisters? That's kinda new to me." Barbatos spoke.

"Indeed, I also agree." Morax added.

Buer nodded and speaks to us again.

"Yes it is, because of the fact that her sister don't go out much and just stays in her room and not even interacting with the other Gods here beside from her sister."

"But why would she lock herself up?" I asked.

He places his hand on his chin and replies to us.

"Well, some of the Gods here mentioned that she despised mortals and all of the Gods including the one's here in Celestia."