Chapter 28

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

I was looking at the huge skull of a serpent right in front of me.

"Hmm, it seems that it's been here decades now, especially that the other parts of it already had some plants and grass growing on them."

As soon as I touched the lower part of the skull a flash of memory then strike me.

[𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫]

"Sasayuri! Are you done training with some of the Shogunates of yours?"

He nodded and replies to me.

"Sure do Y/N, why what's wrong? Is the Raiden Shogun calling for me?"

"Yeah, she gathered all the official elites on the Tenshukaku today. Well, most of the elites are us."

He then laughed.

"It's true, but do you know what will she be discussing us?"

I shook my head.

"No, even Ei don't know."

"Hmm, I see... then let's go there now shall we?"

"Yeah, lets go."

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

"Oh, it's commander Sasayuri and Fortuna-sama. Come, the Raiden Shogun and the others are waiting for the two of you."

We follow the Shogunate until we reached a certain room.

"This is the meeting room, I'll be leaving now."

We nodded and entered the room.

"Ah, it's you two."

"Come and take a seat."

Me and Sasayuri take a different seats and after that, Makoto speaks to us.

"As you can see, I gathered all of you here today because some of the Shogunates have reported that Orobashi's followers have been found stealing and attacking our people in the Yashiori Island."

(𝐎𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢/𝐎𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐱𝐢 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭.)

"With such a 'all of a sudden surprised atrack', I can say that they succeed in conquering it."

I rest my face on my hand and speak to them.

"Hmm? So the 𝐺𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑆𝑒𝑟𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑡 of the 𝑊𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑖 𝐼𝑠𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑 isn't just invading our rich resources on Yashiori Island but also hurting the people within? Now that's such a bold move." I then smiled at them.