Chapter 21

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

"To be honest...we do not."

"Wh-what? Paimon can't believe this!"

"Please, do not forget that challenging the Vision Hunt Decree is much the same as challenging a deity. Coming to terms with that, is already difficult step to take." Ayaka replied.

"So... what are we gonna do?" Lumine asked her.

Ayaka soon replies to her.

"Well, for the moment, all we can do is try and reduce the harm that is being caused by the Decree."

"For example, by providing vision bearers with safe refuge, or manufacturing counterfeit visions for them as a contengency measure."

"You're telling Paimon that there are people out there who can make fake vision!?"

Ayaka nodded and smiled at her.

"Don't underestimate the talent of the craftspeople in Hanamizaka. To the naked eye, their counterfeits are indistinguishable from the genuin article."

"But, the problem that we are facing right now is that Master Masakatsu, who were providing us some counterfeit visions, has been arrested by the Tenryou Commissions."

"So they find out about it? Ughh..." Paimon said in an annoyed tone.

"Yes, we knew it was not a long term solution and that it was only a matter of time before it would be exposed... but we can't abondon Master Masakatsu." Ayaka replied.

Lumine placed her hand on her chest and speaks to her.

"Yes I agree... he saved so many others."

"Exactly, I feel the same way. But given mine and Thoma's identities as part of the Yashiro Commission, breaking him out of prison would risk dragging down the entire reputation of the entire Kamisato Clan should we be caught. That would only serve to cast suspicion on any other future activity we might seek to attempt." Ayaka replied.

I then speak to her.

"So you're transfering this job to us huh?"

She nodded and smiled at me.

"Hehe, by no means do we intend to place the burden of such task on your shoulders alone Y/N."

"When you're ready, go to the Hanamizaka and go look for a firework shop run by the Naganohara Family. There, you will find someone who can help you three."

I just nod along.

Hmm, it looks like my own journey have to wait but alas, I did agree to help them in the first place.

The three of us then leave the Komore Teahouse and go look for the firework shop Ayaka mentioned.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

While we were near the firework shop, we see some Shogunates talking at the person in front of him.

"Just hand it over, you dont want any trouble with me. If you think your elemental powers can enough to resist the Vision Hunt Decree, then you'd better have to think again."

"Believe me you're not the first of your kind we've encounter...and we've seen the same unpleasant outcome time after time. So you just better to give it to me and save yourself from trouble."

The man then speaks to him.

"Can't you make an exception? I just got this vision. I wont even use it, I promise."