Chapter 17

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

"Why hello... You must be new here."

"May I ask why are you visiting the shrine?"

"A sign of piety, perhaps?"

I then turn around where the voice is coming from and there I see a beautiful lady wearing one of the shrine maiden outfit I presume.

But if I look more closer to her I can see she had a pink fox ears along with her pink hair.

Perhaps she know something about Kitsune and the others?

                                [𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

I see that the white haired lady was looking at me for a while now.

I don't know if she's checking me out or something because of the kitsune mask she's wearing hiding her face.

Beyond that, I can feel somehow that her presence is quite familiar to me.

I don't know why though, but I wanna know what she's hiding behind that mask of hers.

There's silent between us for a moment so I decided to break it.

"My, I didn't quite frighten you did I?"

She shook her head and replies to me.

"No, not at all Miss."

Her voice is also different from the one I was expecting. Maybe it was because of the mask?

Interesting....

"So do you mind if I ask again on why are visiting the shrine?"

The woman then places her hand on her chin and replies to me.

"Well... do you know a person named Kitsune?"

By hearing those words my calm state was turn into a shocked one.

Kitsune? What does she want from her?
Especially that she is now...

I shook my head and speak to her.

"Do you mind if you tell me what do you want from her?"

The girl then replies to me.

"Let's just say I'm one of her friends and I need to ask her some questions about my...past."

Friend..? If I remembered it correctly Kitsune doesn't have a white haired friend except for...

I was shocked by my own words and place my hand on my chin.

No, this can't be right. She's already dead and...Ei was the one who said this to me.

But her presence and her mysterious personality is just like Y/N... and did she say something about her past?

I then speak to her.

"I see... Kitsune isn't here right now but do you mind if I asked about the questions that you wish to tell her?"

"Well you see, I lost all my memories from the past and I wake up on Mondstadt traveling to Liyue then here trying to recover them one by one." She replied.

"And what does this have to do with Kitsune?" I asked.

"Hmm, because she's one of the people in my past memories."

"One? You mean... there's more?"

She simply nodded and replies to me.

"Yeah... The others are named 𝑆𝑎𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑢𝑟𝑖, 𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑦𝑜 and that woman who is either in that memory or they mentioned her in it. I can't exactly see her face because it was blurry nor her name but I do know that she had a long purple braided hair."