Chapter 9

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

"𝑂𝑠𝑖𝑎𝑙"

"I bet on my mora that this is the one Morax was talking about." Venti said while we're still looking at the ancient God.

"Not trying to be rude but do you even have mora with you?" I chuckle at my own words.

"Yeah, yeah. But didn't Morax was the one who sealed this God? Why would he brake his own seal that this ancient God almost cause massive destruction to Liyue?" He then scoffed.

"Perhaps it was not him who broke the seal but rather someone that was bound from the contract." I said to him.

"Either way that's his problem."
He commented.

I place my hand on my chin wondering and thinking what was he up to.

𝑆𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑒.

𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑄𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑝𝑡 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑.

𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑡.

𝐻𝑚𝑚, 𝑎𝑠 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑜 𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑛.

I then looked at Venti.

"And either way I'm gonna seal that God again with my own hands..."

He was about to say something when suddenly a huge structure floating from the sky above us going forward to where the sea monster was.

"Also I bet on my mora that, that one is the jade chamber to what Morax was talking about."

I said to him as he just laughed.

"So...any idea how can we go up there and help them?" I asked him.

"I can lend you a hand with that."

He then grab his lyre and speaks to me.

"I guess this is were we say goodbye Y/N.."

When he was about to start playing the lyre I grab his wrist and speak to him.

"You're not coming?"

He just smiled and speaks to me.

"This is your journey Y/N... I'm just here to guide you and it seems that I already reach my limit in this part of the journey..."

I then put on a sad expression on my face as he just giggle at my reaction.

"Now, now Y/N... this isn't goodbye forever. You can just visit me in Mondstadt after you finish recovering the memories of your past. And if your there you know where to find me."

He smiled as I let go of his wrist.

"Oh! and Y/N! I almost forgot to give you this one."

I looked at him in a confused expression as he open his hand and I see some sort of anemo power that was flying over to my body. Sooner or later I can feel the power Venti gave me and asked him.

"What was it?"

He just laughed at my response.

"Ehehe well... it's a wind spirit!"

"It will help and guide you if you ever need a lift from the winds and teleports you to certain area that is beneath it's reach only."

"I dont know what to say... thank you so much Venti."

He smiled and replies to me.

"Of course! You think only Morax can gave you a gift from your homecoming?"

"Not a chance!"

With the words he said I just chuckle at him.

"Remember Y/N.... every part of this journey has a meaning."

"I'll be sure to remember that Venti and thank you again for everything that you've done to help me." I replied.

With that he smiled and starts playing the lyre as he speak his last words to me.

"𝑅𝑢𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑑..."

A strong wind was rushing towards me as it teleported me directly at the top of the jade chamber.

I then see some milleliths along with the Adepti and Qixing.

One of the millelith noticed my presence and he loudly speak which causes the other people on the chamber to look at me directly while some of them drew there swords at me.

"Who are you?"

The one with purple hair questioned me as she drew her sword towards me.

I looked at her coldly.

"I'm Y/N and I'm here to help fight Osial." I replied.

She doesn't seem to trust my words as she keep her sword at me. A moment later, someone at her back speaks to her.

"Now, now Keqing... Y/N is one of our old allies a long time ago. You can trust her."

With that, she put down her sword and so as the other milleliths. I looked up to see who just stand up to me and there I saw Madame Ping smiling at the back.

"Thank you Madame Ping." I said.

She laughed and replies to me.

"Of course Y/N... I'm glad to see you here again.

With that, I simply nodded and see Osial roaring at us while we see some portals opening and monsters coming from them at every side of the jade chamber.

"The Fatui came prepared! You, traveler with me! We need to defend and protect the Guizhong ballista and the Adepti!" Keqing said.

I just nod along and summon my polearm.

I dashed in a fast pace towards the monsters leaving ice particles and slashing everyone of them in one go while Keqing and the other blonde female along with a floating child were still fighting the other ones on the other side.

It's raining so mostly I had the advantage and so I began to run and dash towards the other opening portals making sure they don't interrupt the Adepti's works.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

After we're finished dealing with the fatui, I then hear Moon Carver speaks to us.

"The interlopers are no more. Now we will commit ourselves fully!"

After he was done speaking the three Guizhong ballista form into one powerful blast that hit Osial greatly, But with not having enough power the sea monster regained consiousness as he then roared at us.

We see that Osial was forming a ball of water and sending it above the sky, a moment later, huge water drops are pouring above us hitting the Guizhong ballista and destroying it luckily the Adepti and the people are not hurt.

I then hear Cloud Retainer speaks to us.

"The Guizhong ballista is destroyed, Without the covering fire, retaliation shall be difficult."

"But the Jade chamber is our last line of defense. We cant give another inch... no matter what!" Ganyu spoke.

Nigguang then teleported right in front of us.

"I have...another idea..."

Ganyu quickly respond to her.

"What do you mean, Lady Nigguang?"

She was silent for a moment and soon speaks to us.

"I'll sacrifice the jade chamber..."