(18+)Chapter 76

[𝐀/𝐍:] 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

-𝑩𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑/𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓... 𝒆𝒉𝒆.

[𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

"...Aren't you curious, Ei?~"

When you asked her that kind of lewd question, she just looks at you confusingly.

"Y-Y/N... what do you mean..?"

"You'll see..."

You went towards her legs and parted them open before licking your fingers to lubricate her clit and her insides, making her wet enough to enhance the pleasure. When you finally slipped your fingers in her entrance, she softly moan as you feel how wet and slippery her walls already were.

"Hmm?~ What's this? Ei, you're wet... Are you actually looking forward to do this?~"

"Y/N, you're... Hah... S-sorely mistaken..."

"...Is that so? Alright then, this we'll make things easier~"

You took your fingers out and spread her legs open before putting your right leg over her leg and the other way around. You smirked and pulled her closer then pushed yourself against her, joining your clits together.

She moaned out when you began rubbing your clits to one another before she decided to gather her strength and tried to stood up so she can kiss you. You kissed back while you could feel that her hips were beginning to move in sync with you as the two of you formed a rhythm with your repeated thrust into each other. Ei's eyes flutter closed as she twirls her fingers onto your hair and moaned into the kiss before parting away.

"Mhm~ Y/N ahh~"

"Hah... I'm glad you're... ngh~ also enjoying... this Ei~"

She pulls your hair slightly, a delicious feeling that forces a soft moan out of you. Wet and mushy sounds resounded the room along with her heavenly moans as she scratched her nails on your back that made you gasp in pain.

"Y/N... I-I'm c-cumming..."

"Ngh~ yeah... me too..."

A few more thrust until both of you came at the same time as your love juices intermix with one another and continues to flow out. You slowly back away from her and took some of it on your hands before tasting them that made you somewhat confuse.

"Y/N... W-what does it taste like?"

She looks at you, eyes filled with curiousity so you chuckle a bit before placing your hands on her jawline and gently forces her to open her mouth while you slipped your wet fingers inside.