Chapter 79

[A/N:] 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑰 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒄 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔! 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒔!

[Y/N's PoV]

It had been five days ago since we came back to Inazuma from Liyue. Ei still had her doubts about me going back to Celestia so of course I also comforted and reassured her that I'll be coming back for her.

I couldn't waste a single second just by relaxing and doing nothing right now since that 'vision' of mine could occur at any moment, hence, I'll be be going back to Celestia today and try my luck to find some answers there and discuss it with my sister.

"...Y/N, please let me say this to you one more time... Are you really sure about this?"

Ei once again asked me the same question again and again from behind me while I could sense that she's looking at me worriedly.

Therefore, I turned around, slowly approached her and started caressing her face before giving her my very same answer from the past few days.

"Ei... We'd already talk about this... You know that if it wasn't for that vision that I had, I wouldn't even plan to go back."

"I know that this is still my duty as being a Sustainer but it's also for the safety of Teyvat."

"The Abyss... I can't let them take control of this world."

I mumbled to myself before listening to Ei's statement.

"The gnosis... Are you gonna give it back to Celestia?"

When she suddenly mentioned the 'gnosis', I slowly averted my gaze, looking a little embarrassed.

"Yes... About that..."

[Flashback]
4 days earlier...

"Lumine! Hey, do you still have a second to spare?"

"Y/N! Hey! What's up?" Paimon greeted me first and was followed by Lumine.

"Hello Y/N, is something the matter?"

I shook my head simultaneously and met their gaze.

"You're going to Sumeru right now, correct?"

They both nodded.

"Yup! Yup! In fact, we're leaving Inazuma right now and then continue our travel towards Sumeru!" Paimon answered.