Chapter 51

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

When all of us left the portal, the eight of them are shocked on what they are seeing as the Tsaritsa speaks to us.

"The nation that we're investigating is also..."

"Infested with the dark forces?"

"...."

It seems that they already knew our upcoming arrival to there land huh?

"This nation is now infested with miasma turning the people into monsters." I said.

"So what shall we do about this?" Makoto questioned me.

"...."

Before I was about to reply, my sister already beat me to it.

"Two options. Either we save the remaining people that haven't turned into monsters or we shall destroy the remains of it."

Her words shock them as I speak to myself.

Saving this people? They are the main reason why many of our own people have died.

"So, why don't we vote this one out?" She added.

Are you kidding me!? Of course all the eight of them will vote to save these pathetic mortals.

I sighed and speak to her.

"There's no need for that since I can already guess you eight are willing to save this mortals correct?"

All of them were silent but soon nodded in response.

"...."

As I was about to speak again, we heard some robotic sound coming from behind us.

We all turn around and saw three field tillers.

([𝑭𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝑻𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒔] 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒖𝒊𝒏 𝑮𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔)

"Aren't those a field tillers?" Murata asked us.

"Really? I've never seen one before." Focalor added.

As I look more closer to them, I noticed that their positioning themselves ready to... attack!?

I was shocked by my own words as I quickly run towards them.

"Move!"

I shouted while all of them looked at me in confusion but took a step backwards making a path for me to run.

They launched their missiles towards us as I summon a large portal for the missiles to enter and create another one at their back for the missiles to go out as they were soon hit by their own weapon making the other parts of them shattered into pieces.

"...."

I look them coldly one by one.

"Next time you encounter one of this. Do not hesitate to kill them or else they will kill you. Do you understand?"

All of them just nodded in response as I saw my sister smiling at me from the back.

"Good. Since your willing to save these mortals, you eight can now leave. But don't forget the main reason why we came here."

All of them nodded again and leave immediately.

"...."

As I watch them leave, I hear my sister chuckles while walking towards me.

"My, Y/N... what you did back there was quite surprising for me."

"Not to mention... you let the eight of them do what they wanted to do."