(18+)Chapter 75

[𝐀/𝐍:] 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

-𝑶𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅... 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒇 𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒇 𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕? 𝑰𝒅𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆...

[𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

When you two finished watching the sun setting, night has already fallen at this point as you and Ei were still trying to decide of who's idea you'll be going with since you first decided to open up a portal to Inazuma and directly head home. As for her, she decided to protest against it and told you that maybe the both of you could find a hotel here in Liyue and then will be leaving early in the morning.

As time passed by, you finally decided to give up and agreed with her own decision as you both make your way back to Liyue Harbor to find one— luckily, there's a makeshift hotel that was currently available right now so you pay the receptionist as he then gave you the keys before you and Ei head towards the room that you two were assigned.

When you'd finally reached your destination, you unlocked the door as Ei entered the room first and was then followed by you before ensuring to lock it since you're pretty sure that she would definitely forget to secure it if she was last.

You then turned around and saw that she's currently standing still while examining the room with her back turned to you. You on the other hand, suddenly remembered the actions that she surprisingly made earlier as your body was now starting to get hot but you shake off that kind of thought and tried to stay focused.

But that kind of concentration didn't last long as heat continued to build up inside you as well as your throat feels like it's on fire right now and had no choice but to slowly approach your lover and hugged her close from behind while leaning your head on her shoulder yet she didn't mind it at all.

Soon after, your left hand tilted her chin to make her look at you in the eyes before gently pressing your lips onto hers while your other hand made its way up until it reached its destination and untied the ribbon since it can give you more access on her bare skin of her shoulder and neck which slightly took her by surprised and parted away before mumbling your name under her breath.

"Y/N..."

You just gaze at her affectionately while you run your fingers slowly through her neck and shoulder, caressing and feeling every pore of her skin. You came more closer as you began planting some small and delicate kisses before sucking one of her sweet spots that causes her to moan lightly and gripped on your arm.

"Ahh~ Y/N, please..."

Her sudden pleading caught your attention as you decided to stop what you were currently doing and look at her confusingly.

"...Is something wrong?"

When you asked her that question, she just stayed silent before turning around to face you but her eyes didn't meet yours which even made you more confused than before.

"I'm sorry, but I just... Don't feel like doing it right now..."

You were quite surprised hearing those words came out from her mouth and didn't think twice but to ask her about it.