Chapter 45: Like I'm gonna lose you | How do I live

John

I'm not happy about it.

I know it's repetitive and I apologize but I don't like the idea of Rosalyn being with anyone else but me. And I don't mean just physically.

I know you're thinking by now that I set myself up to fail in a doomed relationship and I did. It's true. Can't deny what's being discussed since the beginning.

I know it's happening. I just don't like it. I accept it. But I can't wrap my head around not having her company anymore. And that is not to say if she doesn't get relocated to the Blood Moon pack, since her mate is from over there. Damn, that'd be far worse!

Bottom line is: I can't stop myself from falling deeper in love with her everyday. I wish I could!

Have you ever seen a film that the protagonist is dying, so they get to realize their final wishes?

Well, if you haven't, I recommend THE FAULT IN OUR STARS or LAST HOLIDAY, depending on your age. For the last 60 plus days, Rosalyn and I been having the best time together.

And yes, we did used the (second) secret room a lot! Except this time is not exactly a secret. It's just a visitor's room that no one uses at this time. At least, not until the ascension ceremony. And by then, the point is mute as she will find her mate, a Williams from the Blood Moon pack.

I confess that when we're eating lunch last month and they figured it out who her mate is, I was so jealous, angry and hurt I had to leave the table.

Yes, I realize I may have some anger issues but I'm dealing with it the best that I can. And I have NO intention of being the first Underwood expelled from our pack in 120 years! Just the upheaval it would cause on my family alone would hurt me more than anything!

And there's no one I love more than my family! I'm a country boy, after all!

That being said: I know I'm in for a world of pain! But the best thing I can do for me right now is to be there for HER. And honestly, it's been a blast! I have no complaints whatsoever!

Right now, we're in the secret room, both of us lying in bed in the nude.

I'm glad we're so comfortable around each other by now. Not that we weren't before, but not like this! Now, she's wrapped around my body like a serpent about to make a move on its prey!

"I'm very glad everyone is so busy with training they don't have time to pay attention to us!" - Rosalyn snickered as she kissed my chest.

"I know, right? Especially now with the ascension coming this week, everyone is crazy busy!" - I replied, grinning widely.

"Exactly! More time for us! Plus, this bed is way better than mine!" - Rosalyn smirked. I giggled.

I turned us around and start kissing her breasts, she moans in pleasure. I take my time with them, then I kiss my way down, going down to her vagina. Then, I lick some more. She moaned loudly when I reached her spot. I take my time with my tongue making her come.