Chapter 17: Never Tear us Apart

John

I lost my footing! I am already a very white boy, but now I looked like a ghost.

When Rosalyn said the words: 'He got me pregnant' I died a little. Not that the idea of having a baby with her is an awful one, I'm just very young! I just now had my first sexual experience. I wanted more, much more!

I didn't get it when she was just hitting me. Then, I got it. I was glad my dad was there to catch me like he always is. Because I was a wreck!

When she told me she didn't want to see me ever again in her life, I cried even more!

That's not what I want. I want to see her for the rest of my life! I do, can't help it.

I'll (probably) change my mind once I meet my mate, I'm aware. But that won't be for another 3 years, at least! For a teen like me that's a lifetime. It's not like Rosalyn who could meet hers by the end of the next school year, if she's lucky.

Or if she's really lucky, she could have a mate dream and find him now, which would prompt her to ascend as Alpha. Of course, that wouldn't matter now that she's pregnant! Her dad said that if she had an unmated pregnancy, she would be blocked from Alpha. That would kill me! Especially if she dreams about her mate before Emm finds his.

Plus, let's face it! Neither one of us want an unmated child! Especially as she's the Alpha's daughter. I can already imagine the scandal when people find out about it! I know it's very unlikely that she gets rejected by her mate over this, but it's possible! Fuck! That'd be even worse!

Now I am at my house, since I wasn't allowed to go to the hospital with her. And my mom can't even tell me the result because of some boring doctor law. My only hope is that my uncles tell me or my dad, or at the very least she texts me. I mean, it's the least you could do after you hurt someone, literally.

"She's not pregnant!" - Dad snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Really? Are you sure?" - I double checked.

"Yeah. Your mom ran the labs herself twice!" - He replied, grinning.

"Thank Goddess!" - I exhaled the biggest sigh of relief.

"Tell me about it! I'm not ready to be a grandfather just yet. I'm way too young!" - Dad smirked.

"Don't get me started on too young, dad, I had a cold sweat ever since she pointed the finger at me." - I admitted, so very relieved.

"She didn't mean any of the stuff she said, son, she was just upset. It's normal. She had way too much to lose!" - Dad said, trying to make me feel better.

"I know, dad, I'm not mad at her. It's just hard to hear, you know. I mean, if I'd said it was her idea at that time, I think she would've scratched my eyes out." - I snickered.

"Oh definitely, you do not want to contradict a woman when she's pissed. That's like saying: 'You have nothing to be angry about'." - He told me in an amusing tone.

"I get it. I'm just relieved for her. Also, if she was blocked from Alpha for something I had anything to do with, I'd be devastated! Not gonna lie!" - I confessed, a little sad.

"I know, son, it would feel like it's your fault and taint your relationship forever. I mean, for as long as you have till she's mated." - Dad spoke in a serious tone.

"Exactly. But don't remind me!" - I smirked.

"Well, the important lesson here is: always be safe! Or better yet: don't have unmated sex!" - Dad advised in a condescending tone. I laughed a little.