Chapter 37: I think we're alone now | Heaven

Emm

You guys heard that too, right? My mate asking if I wanted to...

"YES!" - I replied loudly, once I realized what she had proposed.

"Can we go to your room?" - She asked, looking at me with her gorgeous eyes.

"I don't know, but we can certainly try!" - I said, not knowing if we could get away with it.

We went back inside the house and quietly sneaked into my room. Thankfully, neither one of my parents were in our way inside. I also didn't see Ros, but she's probably in the play room with John.

"I'm sorry it's not much, but the house was built for numbers, not comfort." - I said as I closed the door of my bedroom.

"That's okay. My room isn't much better than this one." - She replied, humbly.

"Can I get you a water or something?" - I offered her, nervously.

"Water is good. Also, do you have..."

"Yes, I do! I mean, in case you need it." - I told her, a little flustered.

"Oh, I definitely need it! - She snickered.

I got her the water and also grabbed a bottle for me too.

"Can we start by kissing, if that's okay?" - I asked her, shyly.

"That's perfect." - She grinned.

And so we kiss. Passionately. I confess I wasn't expecting for this to happen tonight. Not in the least! But of course, I have to be prepared. I needed to have the lube ready, in case I needed it.

As they say: hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Either way, I was prepared!

"Can I put my hands here?" - I asked her as I touched her leg.

"Yes."

We continued kissing. I feel her leg a little but don't go up much.

"Can I take off my clothes?" - I asked, knowing this was the easy part.

"If you want to. I'm not opposed to the idea!" - She snickered and I laughed. After a moment, I took everything off except for my underwear.

"Can I remove yours? Or is it something you have to do it?" - I wondered.

"No, you can if you want." - She smiled softly.

I carefully remove her blouse, her shirt. And then I kiss her some more. I kiss her neck. Her ears.

"Is it okay to remove the bra?"

"Yes, it is. But I can do it." - She replied and removed her bra. It had some sort of fillers to give the idea of a breast.

I kissed her chest, her neck and up to her mouth. She seemed to like it.

Is it okay to take the skirt off?" - I asked her gently.

"Yes, it is." - She replied, sheepishly.

So, I take her skirt off carefully. I see that the bulge on her underwear is similar to a girl. So I say to her...

"I'm sorry to ask. But aren't you uncomfortable? How do you want to handle the..." - I spoke, looking at her beautiful underwear.

"A little uncomfortable. But I'm used to it. I don't want you to touch it for now. Is that okay?" - She asked and I said it was perfectly fine. She asked me to turn around so she untucks, which I did.

After she was naked, I kissed her all over except for what she didn't want me. Of course, she isn't who I'd expect for my mate, I can't be a hypocrite! And yes, I do like girl body parts just as much as the next straight guy. But like I said, I am seeing her with the eyes of the heart.