Chapter 30: Alone

Rosalyn

We had a quiet Saturday, me and John. As we couldn't leave the pack alone, I tended to stay home theses days with him. Apart from our walks inside the compound.

"Is this okay for you? I mean, you're allowed to want more or other things!" - I told him as we were with our arms around each other on the couch.

He looked at me for a minute.

"I mean, I was wondering if you wanted to get out. See places. I don't know!" - I elaborated.

"Got it. No, I'm good this way. I'm not that much of a party boy!" - He smirked.

"You don't say!" - I laughed out loud.

"Yeah, I'm good just hanging out with you. Plus, it's not like we could leave this place alone, right?" - He pondered.

"Right! Yes, you're correct!" - I agreed, pensive.

"Speaking of alone, I was wondering something: remember that thing that we did at your place the second time?" - I asked sounding mysterious. It took him a second to put it all together. And in case you don't remember, reread the chapter entitled PHYSICAL.

"I do, yeah. That was wonderful!" - He smirked.

"I thought so too, remember the first part before..." - I trailed off.

"I do remember it very vividly." - He said it with a cheeky smile.

"Did you like doing that to me?" - I asked him as tried not to blush, but failed miserably.

"I liked it very much. Why?" - He asked, puzzled.

"I liked it too. I was just wondering, would you like to do that again? I mean the first thing!" - I asked him, naughtily.

"I would very much like to, but where?" - He looked at me intrigued.

"Let's go for a walk." - I suggested and pulled us from the couch.

We got out of the house together and started walking.

"Last Saturday, when we were at the back of the pack house, remember?" - I whispered to his ear.

"I remember." - He whispered back.

"So, I was going trough that and found a small room that was used as a living maid bedroom, but hasn't been used anymore for decades. It doesn't have enough space for us to have sex, but if you're down for oral..." - I suggested it, deeply blushing.

"I am. Let's go!" - He eagerly said.

"OK, calm down. Let's just calmly circulate and go around the house." - I proposed.

We walked around for a while and went to the back of the pack house. As it's Saturday afternoon, there is barely any staff present. Basically, only the cooks.

I found the old dusty room and do my best to block out the scents.

We entered it and closed the door. It didn't lock, but no one came in here anyway.

"Are you sure you're okay with it? I mean we can't..." - I double checked.

"I'm positive! Don't worry, I know!" - He told me confidently.

So I take off the bottom part of my clothes and let him go to town. And he was so good at it for a teenager. Damn boy, I missed this! It's been more than a month since our last adventure, so I craved a little something something.

He goes into the licking action for quite some time till I get to my destination. I shook my legs so much I thought I was gonna fall. Oh, the room didn't have a bed in it. Just some old junk. I just leaned in the wall for support.