Chapter 7: Another day in Paradise

Rosalyn

I admit: I didn't mean to perv on him, I was just mad. But I did like what I saw. And yes, there's a brief moment when I caught him off guard that I've seen more than I should have.

However, if I'm honest, that didn't change anything for me. Sure, I'm not blind. I know he's hot. So am I, if I can say so myself. That's not the point. His physicality right now is just a plus. At this moment, I'm so in deep that I only see his goofiness and sweetness.

I loved how adorable he looked when we watched the sun set together. It was a magical time and here we were again, at the falls watching the sun set.

I sat at his front, his back against a tree and mine against him, with his arms around me. And there's no place I'd rather be. Girls mature faster than boys, as I'm told, so a lot of girls look for older boys than her. To be honest, I thought that was my path too!

I am sure my (older) mate is gonna find me at some point. Or I'll find him at 18, specially if he's human. Like uncle Nate found aunt Daphne. That feeling never changed.

Then why am I here giggling like a fool at everything he says?!

I know, we're only humans... I mean werewolves, we form connections all the time. Not always those connections will stick, but I was really sad to realize I'd lose the connection to my very handsome and ridiculously hot cousin.

"What are you thinking about?" - He asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"About where the fuck is my mate that hasn't found me yet!" - I replied, honestly. Sort of.

"I'm so glad we can enjoy an afternoon together so you can think about another guy." - He snickered.

"I am so glad I can be honest with you at all times." - I smirked.

"I am happy for you. But your mate can still be around! Maybe it's a girl!" - He suggested, almost giggling.

"Honestly, I would be open to whoever the Goddess throws at me. But now that I saw your..." - I trailed off. I stopped myself. It's not the first penis I ever saw, but definitely the first one not in a video on my cell phone.

"Oh my Goddess, you pervert!" - He snickered. He was so embarrassed he was pink.

"What I meant to say is: though I never had any, I'm pretty sure I'm into..." - I insinuated. I was so flustered. This conversation got away from me fast!

"I got you, I said to my dad just the other day that I doubted my mate would be a guy. I mean, I like..." - He tried to make me feel less awkward. But he too was flustered. Except his color is different than mine as I'm tanned.

"Anyway, changing the subject to something more appropriate for the hour, what did you give your mom and uncle for their birthday?" - I asked, shifting the gear. Their birthdays were not so long ago, as they're born in the Summer.

"Wow! Complete 180! I gave her something totally boring. And for my Uncle, I gave him a hug." - He smirked.

"What? You gave my daddy a hug?!" - I was so shocked I turned myself around to face him.

"Okay, we're done. Get out of my face! I never want to kiss you again in my life..." - I snickered.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know what to give him! He's the Luna, for Pete's sake!" - He tried to defend himself and that was adorable. But still...

"I don't care. That's unacceptable! Wait, what did you give your mom? You never said it." - I was very curious about it.

"I can't believe you're making me say it: I gave her "free hugs" coupons cause I know that's what she likes." - He confessed and I almost barfed it was so adorable.