THE END

Sivaangi's pov: 

Just the way we guessed his return with a bang was true to the point..VICKY IS BACK..That's what we have been handelling..We hid the news of him being released to stop the chaos that would follow it..

We have been counselling him that what he was thinking was wrong with the help of a psychatrist..

On one side boosting Ashwin's confidence up was very much required and one thing for sure is his close circle trusts him and will always have his back but the same cant be said for every hater out there..His fans have been constant..His batting has dropped but it's not worst..He'll be back in form just it'll take some time..

Kiki is up with handeling Vicky and I'm grateful that he'll change..He will forget and move on..That's what is life right...

The very beginning I thought I'd have to wage wars with him to keep my family safe..But the signs of him being a changed person gave me the relief that I need not fear..

Fighting with a person who is ready to change is foolishness..

Months kept rolling..My marriage life is been my happy place..My daughter is my life..My Ashwin my husband is getting back to form..

Arjun had got engaged to Nidhi.. Amitiii got married to Krystal..

Currently we are in Udhaipur after we got Arjun married in a royal style with Nidhi..

After the marriage we were supposed to go to the Domestic departures but our driver drove towards the international departures..

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy...Domestic departures apidi poganum Ashwineyy..Route thappu..

Ashwin: Adhellam illa..route correct dhan ammu..

We walked into the airport and got our boarding pass which Ashwin didnt let me see..I got the boarding pass during the security check and found the destination to be Switzerland..

What the hell??Swiss ah ??Yen kitta edhuvum sollaliye..

After getting through the security check for both Ayra and me I walked to the lounge and found him there casually talking to someone on call..

I went and sat next to him and he wrapped his hands around my shoulder..Once he was done with the call

Ashwin: Enna ammu destination paathutu excite aagama ipidi iruka??

Sivaangi: Namma Swiss poroma??

Ashwin: Aama..

Sivaangi: Unnaku arivu iruka Ashwin..

Ashwin: Enna ma??Ipidi soldra..

Sivaangi: Pinna munnadiye sonna dhana adhuku etha maari pack panna mudiyum..

Ashwin: Adhu mattum dhan reason ah nee apidi ketadhuku??

Sivaangi: Pinna enna Ashwineyy Ayra ku warm ah clothes naa shop kuda pannadhu illa..Inimey dhan pannanum adhukulla Swiss na?

Ashwin: Ayooo idhellam yosikama dhan na plan panuvena Sivaangi.Shopping ellam mudinji..Namma luggages hotel la exchange panniten..Everything we need will be there in our luggage.

Sivaangi: Sorry yosikama kathiten..

Ashwin: Vidu ma..

Sivaangi: Seri enna sudden ah Swiss???

Ashwin: Namma honeymoon pogave illa di..

Sivaangi: Adhuku??

Ashwin: Adhaan our first official honeymoon..Swiss 

Sivaangi: Epidi Ashwineyy therinji dhan pesuriya..Ayra namma kolandha Ashwineyy..Ayra kuda honeymoon ah??

Ashwin: Yen?? Different ah try panalamey..Ippo unnaku en kuda vara pudichiruka illaya??

Sivaangi: En ipidi lam pesra?? Unkuda varama vera yaaru kooda poradhu naa..I was just asking ..

Ashwin: Illa ammu..Nee apidi ketadhum enna unnaku pidikaama poiducho nu nenachen..probably adhanaala dhan varalayo nu..

His voice was really low..Probably I didnt spend much time with him..Maybe I failed to show my love for him..

Sivaangi: Lounge nu paakren illena inga nadakaradhey vera..business class dhana tickets vaa..flight la en pakathula dhan irupa nee appo vechikren unnaku..

Ashwin: Ammu..

I hugged him side ways and burried my face into his chest..Holding Ayra with one hand..

Ashwin: Sorry ma..En chellam la ..Thangameyy..Neraya practice and match naala unkuda time spend panna mudiyala nu dhan ma indha holiday plan pannen..Ipidi face dull aana naa enna pandradhu??

Sivaangi: Illa naa dhan I failed to express how much I love you..I failed to spend more time with you la adhan indha distance la..

Ashwin: Aii enna di pesura? U r my ammu..i know how much you love me and I also know that both were busy with our careers ...It's not distance it's life process da..It's a very important phase of our life..It's natural..Understanding is important ma..

Sivaangi: But..

Ashwin: Shhhh..Enjoy the process..Let's enjoy our honeymoon together...

He winked and I smiled ..

Sivaangi: I LOVE YOU..

Ashwin: I LOVE YOU TOO AMMU..

Thats when we heard Ayra speak her first word 'Ap.Appa..'Our eyes teared up and Ashwin carried Ayra and kissed her cheeks hugging her tight..

Ashwin: Ayra paapa..En thangakatti..

Sowly Ayra started calling him out Appa repeatedly making him tear up and I hugged both my lifelines and in a while we were called for boarding..

Once we settled on the seat I placed Ayra in between us and leaned on his shoulder..

I couldnt feel more contended than this..A new journey to a new place with both my lifelines..

THE END..

With this the story has come to an end but the magic they created will last in our hearts forever..There'll be no end to them and their magic but this story being really close to my heart has to come to an end..Maybe I didnt end this story the way it should have but I didnt want to indulge more in the ending..Sorry for that and thankyou everyone for your constant support and reviews..THANKYOU..Will meet you guys in my next story until then catch up with THE GIRL IN MECHANICAL..Thankyou once again

Your author 
JK