Instagram story

Ashwin' pov:

I woke up to Sivaangi sleeping on my chest after I carried her to sleep when she had dozed off waiting for me to finish my ps time ..Admiring her sleepy face for a few minutes I let it sinc in my heart and wrapped my hands around her ..Once it was 7am I woke her up ..

Ashwin :Sivaangi chellam..endhiri di ..Oiii...ammu ma..

Sivaangi:2 minutes please Ashwin

Ashwin :en chellam la endhiri ma ..

Sivaangi:Hanhan poda

Ashwin :aii..vaalu

She groaned and pulled the blanket over her head and slept

I pulled the blanket and emptied a jug on her face while she woke up whining and started chasing me ..I ran around the room and she chased me laughing and I fell on the bed with her on me pinning me down ..
She shook her head making the water on her hair to fall on my face..She bit my cheeks And I rolled her down under me ..
She was looking too damn hot...

Ashwin :enna di ivlo azhaga iruka.. edhedho pannanum nu thonudhu di..

Sivaangi :Unna yaaru ipo panna venam nu sonna

She winked and told and I got back my weapon ..my base voice

Ashwin :Eyy kedi nejama panniduven di edhavudhu aprom enna sollakudadhu

Sivaangi: dha ba dhaaa..

I let my bearded cheek caress her cheeks neck and she groaned I smiled

Ashwin :babyyy...workout pannanum vaa polam..

I told and kissed her and carried her off the bed ..we freshened up and started jogging in the backyard..

Sivaangi: yen ashwineyy enna ipdi koduma paduthra..ippo naa olli ah illena enna kalyanam panni ka maatiya enna?

I stopped jogging and turned back immediately only for her to collide into me and when she was about to fall I held her waist making her stand straight ..
I cupped her face

Ashwin :Nee olli ah irundhalum..gundah aa irundhalum ennaku nee en Sivaangi ma avlo dhan nyabagam vechiko..Ipo naa unna workout panna veikradhu for ur health ..Naa doctor kita pesnen avanga sonnanga anti anxiety pills sleeping pills and all make you weak nu..that's why I'm trying my best to make u strong avlodhan..And ipo meditation panna veika poradhu it's for your peace of mind ..

Sivaangi: ennaku adhellam peace of mind kudukadhu ..unna katti pudichi un pakathiliye irundhena peaceful ah irupen ..

She told and pouted cutely ...

Ashwin : don't pull that face Sivaangi ..you are not escaping any session ..Come jog with me ...

After finishing most of the workout part Sivaangi jumped on me from behind and wrapped her legs around my waist and her hands around my neck ..I held her thighs supporting her ..

Ashwin :Enna di idhu??

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy enna thookitu po ma..naa paavam la ..

We went on to our meditation session on the terrace then had food together and she got to work and then lunch together and by evening we both were free..
We planted new plants after learning some farming techniques and by evening we sat out in the balcony having nothing to do and Sivaangi cuddled into my chest with my hands wrapped around her protectively

(Balcony)

Sivaangi took her phone and clicked a nice picture of me sitting under the umbrella there ..looking away from the camera and the top 3 buttons of my white shirt open paired with a black trousers with my leg on the table ahead with a coffee mug in my hand ..with the sun just setting it made it picture perfect..
She jumped next to me excitedly showing the pictures she clicked and was exclaiming that she should become a photographer

Ashwin :Ma seekrom photographer aagidu ..namma wedding ku theva padum

I teased and she hit my chest and laughed ..

Sivaangi: Po ma ..nee enna kalachitey iru

We were enjoying the sunset in silence in each other's embrace when Sivaangi scrolled through her Instagram to find nothing interesting ..

Sivaangi :Edhuvumey interesting ah illa ma ..wait pannu ipo naa click panna photo va eduthu story la podren..Atleast en skills ah exhibit panna maara irukum

Ashwin :adhuku un account public la irukanum sivu

She smiled sheepishly and put the photo on her story and wrote below the photo "@ashwinkumar.ak does not even give me picture credits 😓"

Sivaangi: Yaarum paakalenalum paravailla ..Atleast un team Kachum theriyatum how heartless you are ..oru nalla pic eduthu kuduthadhuku oru compliment kuda illa nu..

Ashwin:kedi fellow..

Sivaangi: seri vaa ashwineyy naa unnaku cricket solli tharen ..

Ashwin :yaaruku madam ?

Sivaangi:ungaluku dhan sir.

Ashwin : ahaan ..

We laughed and went to the nets on the backyard ..we removed the badminton court from there and replaced it with nets around 5 months back and I use it a lot for practise ..

After she left I took my phone reshared her story on my story captioning it "PC: @sivaangi_krish ipo okay va Rowdy 💜??"

I picked both our phones and went to the nets practising for the rest of the evening ..

After I had bath I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked into the room only to be greeted by Sivaangi who just freshened up and came wearing a T-shirt of mine ..

She was openly sighting me and the same with me I was looking at her ..Suddenly the room felt more cold ..She came to me and without speaking a word she hugged me tight and kissed my chest..My self control was aldready low and now she is turning me on

Ashwin :Ammu ..
I called out and it turned out to be in the base voice

Sivaangi:Ashwineyy enna pudichiko ma..

She told and I held her waist tight

Ashwin :Enna achu ma ?

Sivaangi: Onnum illa unna ipidi paatha ulla edho pannudhu..

I trialled kisses down her neck leaving behind hickeys on her collar bone her wet hair driving me crazy and the fresh scent of her wasn't helping at all ..

I held her thighs lifting her making her wrap her legs around my waist and her hands around my neck letting our foreheads meet..I kissed her cheeks eyes chin and the top of her nose while she just held my bare shoulder tight enough and let out a soft moan turning me on more..

I looked at her eyes only to find it reflecting the same passion desire and intensity as mine and went on to claim her lips ..
Placing her on bed I kissed her forehead and layed on her and she pulled me closer and let my lips rest on hers looking straight into the eyes

Sivaangi :I LOVE YOU PAAPA

Ashwin :Naa unnaku paapa va di ??

Sivaangi :aama en valarndha kutti paapa nee ..

I lost all my control and kissed her and devoured her lips till breathing became necessary

She rolled me over and kissed my chest and left behind hickeys on my shoulder neck and also my chest ..

I moved the T-shirt upwards revealing her waist and navel while she closed her eyes for a second stopping my hands

Sivaangi :I need to tell you something before this ..

To be continued ..