Undeniably cricket is first love❤

Sivaangi's pov:

Naa endricha apo time 12 naa evlako evalo thali irukanum nu nenacheno avlo kita poren Ashwin ku ..Avan enna avlo protective ah pudichirundhapo ..ellathiyum vitutu ivan kuda ipidiye irundhudalama nu thonichu but I opted against even thinking of such things..I quickly placed Mariam beside Ashwin and got myself out to freshenup..Wearing a sphagetti strap ruffled top with a track pant I grabbed the award I got for the best businessperson and sat at the side of the pool and stared at the award..Yen yen??ennala mattum yen sandosha pada mudiyala..It was a life dream la...

Soon I felt someone's presence around me and here he was Amitiii

Amitash: Enna Sivu inga ukandhurka?

I just shrugged telling theriyalaye..

Amitash: Congragulations on the award..

Sivaangi: Thanks..

Amitash: What's wrong with you Sivu?? You should be the most happiest person on this award right and that too at such a young age..infact the youngest person to have made it this huge is you Sivu..

Sivaangi: I know re..aana I'm just fussed up with so much work that's it I'm actually a little stressed ..vera edhuvum illa..

Amitash: Ohhokay..but whats stopping you from smiling at this award..

Sivaangi: Honestly I'm exhausted so it's okay Amitiii..

Amitash:Seri okay just paathuko naa Krystal ah thedikitey inga vandhu unna paathutu avala thedama inga irundhuten..ippo poganum theda..so catch up later..

Sivaangi: Anyways I'll also leave now .Bye..Catch up later..

There's not a single soul who'll not tell congrats on the award but tell me that I'm proud of you..Ellarum congrats dhan sonnanga except Ashwin avan edhuvumey sollala ..Appa irudhu irundha solliruparu..I'm proud of you little one nu ..I remembered that I did not personally talk to Rakshan anna about this so I went to hiis room and saw him looking at something very sincerly on his phone..

Sivaangi: Anna..

I called out in the usual cherry and merry tone ..And he put his phone away and smiled looking at me there

Rakshan: Vaa thangam ukkaru ..

He patted the bed next to him and I sat down beside him handing him the awards and hugged him from the side.I dont know I never usually express my love for him but today I'm not in a mental state to hide it from him..I know I'll be back to my usual self tomorrow..He wrapped his arms around me and I stayed there not speaking a word and controlling the tears that threatened to flow down..I knew I will not be allowed to work that's why I finished even today's work in the flight from German to Dubai and also from Dubai to Mumbai...Thankfully I did not have any work today..After a good 15 minutes he broke the silence..

Rakshan: Enna thangam..enna achu en thangathuku?

I hid my face in his neck so that he wont be able to see my face which is clearly telling all my raw emotions..

Sivaangi: Onnum illaye..

I hid the pain in my voice with the cherry tone like always..

Rakshan: If appa was here he would have surely been proud of u da thangam..Seri ivlo saadichingaley un anna vagiya ennaku treat kudukanum la..enna kuduka poringa?

Sivaangi: Lunch? En kuda?

Rakshan: Great..Aama nee thoongalaya inga enna panra?

Sivaangi: Thoongi endrichiten..I m just exhausted so work pannama apidiye suthitu iruken..

Rakshan: Hmm..Adhu dhan better..illena annaiku Ashwin field la avlo alaga varthaigal sonan la adhellam unnaku vandhurkum..

I snuggled closer to him.

Noone's pov:

Rakshan and Sivaangi had lunch smiling and then Sivaangi stayed back in Rakshan's room she did not want to go to her room ..Ashwin was there and she realised that with him the walls around her slip so she did not want to go there..She arranged for everything to surprise Ashwin but one thing was Ashwin would never know that Sivaangi was the one who planned for the surprises..She got back to her room to find him nowhere..

Mariam was also missing..She then checked DQ anna's room to find both of them there and did not bother to let them know her presence and went back..

There was team meetings in the evening and she went there to hear the skipper speak so motivatingly and his choice of words was something she never expected from him. he is so aggressive on field who would expect him to speak so calmly.. She has never been to team meetings but here in IPL she can..Now she truly understood and believes his captiancy skills..And then they played games and she got back to her room..

After an hour of just laying on the bed and wiling away time doing nothing the door bell rang and she had no mood to go open the door but at the end she opened it to find Ashwin ..He just gave her a brief hug and walked in..

Sivaangi: Inga enna panra?

Ashwin: Padam paakalama?

Sivaangi:Illa ennaku thookam varudhu ..po..I need to sleep.

Ashwin dragged her and made her sit next to him on the bed and kissed both her cheeks and forehead and then pulled her closer and wrapped his hands around her making her lay her head on his chest.

Ashwin: En kitaye poi solra paathiya..kd kd..

Sivaangi: Ipo enna panna try panra? Why did you kiss me?

Ashwin: En ammu naa kiss panren nee yaarudi adha keka..

He diverted the topic and started talking about random things while she dozed off on his chest hearing to his heartbeats..

Ashwin(whispering): Adhaan enna pudichirukula aprom yen di thali veika paakra..Unna happy ah paathukitu..neeye vandhu enkita Ashwin enna kalyanam panniko nu solla veikren di en ammu..I love you di en chellamey ..I Love you more than anything except cricket..Undenaibly cricket is my first love and then its you..

He caressed her hair kissed her forehead and she snuggled more into his chest while he held her more tighter and dozed off after wrapping her and himself with the duvet

12 am:

Ashwin's sleep was disturbed by the ringing alarm and he could see Sivaangi get disturbed by the alarm he immediately silenced it and he took her phone to see the alarm named "ASHWIN'S BIRTHDAY 💜"

"Ada paithiyamey inga heart potu vechiko aana enkita varumbodhu yen edhuku nu aairam kelvi ketu enna pakathula vara vidadha"..He thought and the next minute her phone rang and she got up from sleep taking a minute to register what was happening around her..She took the phone from him to see the caller ID " Pavi akka"

She answered the call

Pavithra: ayyy amma avan room veliya wait pannitu irukaanga..nee enga iruka..nee correct ah un car ah anupchi amma va pick panra varaikum ella velayum paatha aana inga kota vitutiye ma..Time 12:04 achu amma inno avan room veliya dhan irukanga..ippo enna panna..en room ku kootitu poidata?

Sivaangi: Marandhuten Pavi..Wait just one minute vandhuten..Sorry epidi thoonguna ney theriyala..cha...Just wait..I'll be there..

Sivaangi answered as she got out of his hold confusing him and walked to washroom washing her face and pulled a jacket to wear on top of the sphagetti strapped top and pulled her hair into a ponytail and walked out of the room..

Ashwin: Naa inga orthaven kuthu kallu maara ukkandhurken aana enna kandukaama pora la..Birthday ku alarm veika therinjidhu aana ennaku wish panna theriyala..Unnaku iruku aproma..Huh..Naa edhuku time waste pannikitu ingiye paduthu thoonga vendidhan..

TO BE CONTINUED..