THE NAMING CEREMONY

Ashwin's pov:

It was 2 am that's middle of the night when I was woken up by Sivaangi..

Ashwin: Sollu ma..

Sivaangi: Valikudhu Ashwin...

Her voice was low I quickly opened my eyes to find her in tears..

Ashwin: One minute ma..Edhuvum illa..Hospital poidalam..

Picking all the previous reports and other required things which were aldready packed in a bag I got near her and held her hand..

Sivaangi: Ashwinnnnn...Mudiyala Ashwineyyy..

She screamed crying and I lifted her and kept my phone on her calling our driver..Once I informed him to get the car out..I carried her and placed her in the backseat hugging her to myself...

Ashwin: Onnum ila ma..Poidalam poidalam...Baby you'll be fine..

Sivaangi: Ashwin Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ashwin: Ammu ..Baby ..Seekram seri aagidum ma...

Sivaangi: Ahhh ..Promise pannu..Ahh..

Ashwin:Enna ma??

Sivaangi: You'll take care and love our baby no matter what

She was falling short of breath as her scream was continuous...I controlled my tears and kissed her forehead..

Ashwin: Promise ma..I'll take care of you and our baby..

Sivaangi: I....I ...Lo...ve ....you...

Ashwin: I love you too di en pondatti..Unnaku namma paapa ku edhuvum aagadhu ma..Stay with me baby..

Her screams were piercing my heart and soon we reached the hospital..She was taken in and I stayed out crying not knowing what to do..Her scream was echoing and it was making me scared as every second passed..

After about half an hour everyone was in the hospital..That's when I realised that I didnt inform them about bringing Sivaangi here..

Pugazh: Enna maapla nee..Call panna maatiya..Driver anna dhan amma kita call panni sonnaru.

Arjun: Enna da aludhutu iruka??

Amitash: Deii Sivu kum seri paapa kum edhuvum aagadhu da...Calm da..

I was shivering in fear..I dont want to lose my wife..Ivlo valikuma enna..Ava suicide attempt panna apo kuda ivlo kathala...Ahh apo ipo evlo valikum..En pondatiya naaney ala vechitena..

After an hour the sound of her screaming reached the maximum for a minute and the next minute it went dead silent..

I rushed near the door praying my wife should be safe..But her crying sound was replaced with a baby's crying sound and after 1/2 hour the doctor came out with a pinkish little bundle of joy..

Doctor: It's a girl..Congragulations! And your wife is absolutley fine ..She had a normal delivery..You can go meet her.

She handed me the cute girl wrapped in a baby towel..I kissed our girl's forehead and looked at the others with tears brimming in my eyes..

I got into the room and looked at her pale face as she was sleeping out of exhaustion..I kissed her forehead and whispered "THANKYOU MA..We re now parents of our cute girl..And I love you"

After me Rakshan carried the baby and then amma carried our little princess followed by everyone..While I sat beside Sivaangi on the bed caressing her hair..