LOCKDOWN

Ashwin's pov:

We finished the New Zealand series with a 1-2 win and we were enjoying our day off before we left New Zealand but then we were informed that we had to return right away as they are going to announce a Nationwide Lockdown from tomorrow and the IPL is suspended as of now ..We packed our bags and boarded flights to our respective cities ..

Ashwin: Ammu..

Sivaangi: Hmm...

Ashwin: En kudiye iru di.. I know we decided to get married aana unkuda andha 1 week namma veetla it felt like yes now this is normal...it felt home ..I cant stay away from you for 6 months till our marriage ..

Sivaangi: Naa dhan sonen la Ashwin ennala unavitu iruka mudiyadhu nu..Live in for now till we get married..

Ashwin: Hmm..

Sivaangi: Ashwin naa un kita onnu kekata??

Ashwin: Kelu ma..

Sivaangi: Illa Ashwineyy apartment la ellarum oru maara paakranga..Can we move into the place where I stayed before..En veedu..Namma veedu dhana adhuvum..it'll be away from people's eyes..

Ashwin: Idhellam kekanuma..we'll move in there..avlo dhan..I'll be with you at home 24/7 for the next 21 days di chellam..

Sivaangi: I love you

Ashwin : I love you en kannama..

After we landed in Chennai first we went to my place and took our stuff from there and then went to her house..that's also our house though ..

We dosed off due to the tiredness of the travel and everything ..

Time skip:Next Morning

I woke up and called the team mates to check if they reached safely I called Amma and asked her if she was safe at home ...I asked if she would shift to Chennai but she denied it and she chose to stay there with my grandparents ..

Then I sat down on the kitchen island  after freshening making a list of the groceries we would need for a month ..

Sivaangi's pov:

I woke up to a nightmare and Naa endricha apo bed la Ashwin ah kaanum ..I panicked and washed my face and brushed  to put away all the sleep and went to check in the other rooms when I didn't find him my eyes teared up and when I went down he was there on the kitchen island writing something sincerely ..I wiped my tears and went to him and sat on his lap facing him wrapping my leg around his waist and hugged him tight ..he wrapped his left hand around my waist as he continued writing

Ashwin :Good morning Sivaangi ma

Sivaangi: Good morning ..Enna pandra??

Ashwin : grocery list ready pandren ma ..21 days lockdown la adhaan ..

Sivaangi :Adhuku yen ivlo seekrom endrichi vandha ?

Ashwin cupped my face with his right hand as he pulled me away from his chest and looked into my eyes and I looked away not wanting to make him tensed by the tears in my eyes .

Ashwin : Inga paaru ..enna aachu?

He asked concerned ..

Sivaangi :Onnum illa Ashwineyyy...

Ashwin :en cutiepie soldri enna achu en thangathuku?

Sivaangi: nee anga illenoney bayandhuten vera edhuvum illa ..

Ashwin :Achooo sorry ammu ..next time thaniya vitutu vara maaten seriya

He kissed my forehead and hugged me while I snuggled more into his chest and let myself calm down in his embrace

Once he was ready with the list we decided to shop grocery together and got ready wearing our hoodies and masks

We went to the supermarket near our house and we started picking stuff according to the list ..I noticed chocolates and ran to the counter picking all our favourite chocolates ..
And went to him looking at him for permission to take all of these..He looked at me with a glare at first and I poured to which he smiled widely and admired me for one whole minute before asking me to put it all in the trolley ..

The same went for icecream and finally we finished all the grocery shopping and took it back home ..He brought medicines sanitisers and so many other stuff ..

Ashwin :ma ellam sanitise pannitu arrange pannidalam ma ..

He told and I helped him do all of it ..we decided to share all our works ..He started cooking and I started chopping vegetables ....all of a sudden he wrapped his hands around my waist and kept his chin on my shoulder ..Inhaling my scent he pulled my top off down the shoulder and kissed my bare skin on the shoulder .. he continued kissing at the crook of my neck and let his hands slide into my T-shirt running his hands over my stomach waist ..

Ashwin :Yen di ipdi koldra enna?

Yaaru naa ..pandradhulam Ivan .

He took the chopped vegetables and put it in the pan and turned me towards him and kissed my lip ..sucking nibbling and playing with my lips while I responded to the kiss with all the fervour..
He left my lips and pecked my cheeks before he got back to cooking while he also taught me to cook holding my hands and intertwining his fingers with mine often ..

Somehow we finished cooking and had our food at the woody sit out in the backyard

After having food I got back to my work while Ashwin decided to play with a play station

After having food I got back to my work while Ashwin decided to play with a play station ..

By night we both were free..He was playing with his ps and I sat on his lap facing him ..

Ashwin :Last game ammu ..Wait pannu di thangam

I hid my face in the crook of his neck letting him put his hands around my waist and then he continued playing..I don't know till when I waited and when I dosed off waiting for him to finish his "LAST GAME"

To be continued ..