DRUNK SIVAANGI

Guys before we get into the chapter I wanted to tell u all sorry I'm actually too stuck with college that I find it very difficult to find time ..Im trying my best to make time to write the chapters but I have not replied to any comments..it's because of the offline classes..the classes are no longer online and I'm being roped into a project also so please don't mind if I don't reply to comments ..I ll try my best to make time to reply also till them please do understand.. thanku all for still liking and commenting to the story ..hope I'm not disappointing anyone and hope u are liking what I write ..thanku for the love and sorry for not being able to reply and also for not updating everyday..it literally drains the hell out of me to put up with everything and I write only in my free time ..I hope everyone will understand
Thankyou
Ashwin's pov:

I lifted her and carried her to the car and she did not keep her lips with herself ..First she kissed my cheeks then my nose my chin my throat my forehead and ended up on my neck..And it was taking every ounce of control for me to not do anything to her..Sivaangi enna koldriye di..

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy!!

Ashwin: Sollu ma..

Sivaangi: Enna vitutu poida matala..

Ashwin: Naa enga ma poren inga dhana iruken un pakathula..Haan?

Sivaangi: Illa ma nee innaiku ennaku gift kudutha la ..adhula nee enna sonna un kai ah pudichi unkuda unna trust panni vara sonna..endha walls um illama..aana ennaku bayama iruku..nee enna vitutu poitena naa full ah odanjiduven..ennaku sandoshama un kuda irundhuta thirupi andha lonely life ku poga romba bayama iruku Ashwineyy..Adhuvum illama unnayum anna vayum en circle kula vida naa ready unga rendu perayum safe ah paathuka naa ready aana idhula risk jaasthi..andha business uh,en uyir ah kuda risk panna naa bayapuda maaten unga rendu perayum risk panna bayama iruku ma..

I placed her on the back seat and got myself next to her and locked the door and window and safely it was tinted..

Ashwin: Inga paaru ammu idha pathi ipo sonna unnaku naalaiku kaalela nyabagam irukuma nu theriyala aana let me tell you..We are Indian Cricket team players and our securities are at a different level you know that plus you are there to protect us and we have Z Level security so calm down and dont overthink stuff and come..And as far as me leaving you is concerned I won't leave you I promise..It's not your character or beauty that I fell in love with you for..I love you for your dedication your love towards DQ anna and Rakshaa..One thing I realised was if someone is close to your heart you can just go to any level to keep them safe and happy..I've seen your love for Mariam..Just one thought avangala apidi paathukriye unnaku enna ellaravida jaasthi ah pudikum enna epidi paathupa..I know rendu perukum time neraya kedaikadhu but advantage is you'll be there with me wherever I go for matches..I've felt your care for me..your love for me ..I'm ready to get married to you even today this very moment and I know I wont regret because I know I love you a lot and I know you are my soulmate..

I saw her with tears in her eyes and she leaned forward and before I could stop her she took my lips in hers..Kissing me hard and after few minutes she left me..

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma naa enna ketalum badhil solluviya?

Sivaangi: Kelu..

Ashwin: Nee enna tattoo potruka?I want to see it..

Sivaangi: Adha neeye paathuko

SHe said and removed the net shrug and throwed it on the front seat ..She came closer to me and took my hand and looking into my eyes she came closer and made my hand slip into her top and placed my hand over the tattoo..I caressed the tattoo and she kissed my lips hard..And passed out in my arms..I pulled her out a little and moved the top a little to see what's the tattoo she's got..FREAKKKK!! My name with a purple heart and heartbeats ..I could sense my eyes glisten and she was in my arms like a baby..I kissed her forehead and drove back to the hotel room..I made her wear the shrug and carried her to my room and placed her on my bed..Covering her with the duvet and when I turned to move she held the collar of my hoodie and pulled me closer..Her eyes was closed..

Sivaangi: Enna vitu pogadha!

Ashwin: Inga dhan ma iruken..

I caressed her hair and she loosened the grip over me and then I removed my leather jacket and got on to the bed laying beside her..The moment I caressed her hair her hands reached out to me and she snuggled into my chest hugging me and sleeping..

TIMESKIP TO AFTERNOON..

Ashwin: Ammu endhri ma! Thangam la..Flight iruku..ready aaganum!

Sivaangi: Ahnn thoonga vidu!

Ashwin: En chellam la ..Nee ready mattum aaghu naa unna thookitu poren..Please ma please ma please ma please ma..

Sivaangi:Ahh! Seri seri andha tape recorder ah dhayavu senji off pannu..

I chuckled carrying her till the washroom door..She got in to freshen up while I picked a pair of clothes for her to wear now and packed her suitcase with all her things..Put the phone charger and headphones in her bag and got an aspirin tablet with lemon juice..

She came out wearing a black printed tshirt with a acid wash black loose fit jean and a sneaker hair left to sway according to the breeze and her sleepy face..She was still sleep walking ..We had food in our room and I gave her the aspirin tablet which she had and in a few minutes she was sleeping again..

She held my arms and I held her by the shoulder dragging her to the team bus as she was half asleep..

We settled on the last seat of the bus and she leaned into my chest..As much as everyone wanted to tease us they were quiet because she was sleeping and by now the team knows that she sleeps very rarely..And offlate she's been way too busy throughout the day with IPL works and then the Aura at evenings and night..

We reached the airport and media surrounded the bus..I cant carry her inside or drag her in...It'll just become hot news for them ..I took my hoodie and made her wear it and put the hood on her head..Made her wear her sunglasses and tied a scarf around her face..Now noone will recognise her but rumours will definitely spark up..She'll be given the tag "MYSTERY GIRL" ..I did not expect her to get drunk yesterday and it was aldready past midnight when she got drunk which is why her hangover hasn't gotten down yet..Carrying both our luggages I made her hold my hand and lean on my shoulder and dragged her into the airport while the guards stopped the media from getting near us and the team did a good job in covering her ..

Here we come Thiruvananthapuram Greenfield !!!

TO BE CONTINUED..