A BEAUTIFUL PROPOSAL

Ashwin's pov:

I carried her back to the hotel room and ordered dinner and set the table in the balcony while she was freshening up..I changed to my singlet and tracks and I scrolled through my gallery that's when I found a really cute picture of Sivaangi with my puppy.. the one i had taken at my home when my sister and mom had come from Coimbatore with my dog ..

 the one i had taken at my home when my sister and mom had come from Coimbatore with my dog

(SIMILAR POSES)

It was actually too cute..it took almost 2 days for her to get comfortable with my dog and I still remember how scared she was when Drogo my dog jumped on her licking her..I smiled at that memory and then I also found the pics I clicked while she was sleeping wearing my hoodie..I thought it would be of great use later when I would want her to accompany me or something but today it just turned into one of a fond memory of mine..

By then she came there wearing a hoodie paired with shorts ..Before she could settle on the chair I pulled her to my lap ..

Ashwin: Aah kaatu innaiku na unaku ooti vidren..

I told and picked the plate with Chappathi and fed her in small bites and she silently ate it caressing my cheeks ..running her fingers through my hair locking her hands at the back of my neck but her eyes constantly locked with my eyes...I raised my eyebrow in question when I could no longer take in her intense gaze because I know  have my limits..atleast for now..And she blinked her eyes for a brief millisecond nodding a nothing..

After food and a mini walk we got to bed and she snuggled into my chest wrapping us with the duvet and hugged me tight..

Ashwin: Ammu..

Sivaangi: Nee yen ivlo care panra ennaku? Yen enna ivlo nalla pathukra? Yen ivlo love kudukra?

Ashwin: Yena nee en Sivaangi..My Sivaangi ma deserves the entire world..thoongu ma late aachu paaru..

Sivaangi: Aana ennaku thookam varala..

Ashwin: Enna aachu kutti ??

Sivaangi: Theriyala ..

Ashwin: Seri enna pannalam??

She was looking into my eyes shrugging theriyalaye...

I played some songs on TV while she was still looking at my eyes..

Ashwin: Enna aachu ma??

Sivaangi: Nee thapa nenaika maatena naa onnu kekava?

Ashwin: Enna vena kelu..

Sivaangi: Adhu..dha....dha..ba..dha..

Ashwin: Enna ma aachu vailiye type adikira?? Kelu ma romba yosikaama..

Sivaangi: Naa ..

Ashwin: Nee..

Sivaangi: Naa onna..