NIDHI

Ashwin's pov: 

Before the last match in the Australia series Sivaangi and I were sitting on the couch watching the interview of Amitii and Ajun..It started as a funfilled interview but then the turn of events got both of us shocked..These two went on to read the hate tweets that came on the women ...Ohh God! I dont know how the board and people will react to this..Kadavuleyyy!!! Amiti Aju ah safe ah paathuko..

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy! Yenna idhu???

Ashwin: Enna kettaah! Poi un nonanugala kelu di..

Sivaangi logged into her twitter and I took the phone from her checking what was going on..I noticed that the interview had created a lot of impact all the cricketers sportsmen around the world took a stand for the women in their respective lives..It was a change over ...It created a lot of impact..A cyber harassing case was filed against so many people...For the first time everything seemed positive..

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy!! Australia series mudinja aprom why dont we host a dinner or lunch..namma veetla...

Ashwin: Hmmm..Not a bad idea..Romba naalu aachu la..We never met for lunch or anything..I'll call everyone...

We were playing PS when Arjun came..He kept his head on Sivaangi's lap and layed on the bed..Sivaangi caressed his hair...

Sivaangi: Enna achu Ajun?

Arjun: You wont abandon me la Sivu and  Ash? I'm  favouite for both of you  la?

Sivaangi: We wont Aju..Your our kid la...

Arjun: Ashwin??

Ashwin: I wont abandon you Aju...You are my favourite ever since then and I have told you la we bot love you ...

Sivaangi: Enna achu Aju?

Arjun: Illa ma room la edho yosichitu irundhap ava enna vitutu pona maadhriye neenga rendu perum ena vitutu poiduvinga nu bayam vandhuchu adhaan...

Sivaangi : We promise Arjun unna vitutu lam poga maatom ..Tell me this Who left you?

Arjun: Ava poita ma!

He sobbed and she just patted his back calming him down...Ipo indha 'ava' yaarunu kandu pudikanum..Avalala enga Arjun inga feel pannitu irukaan..Who the hell is this women??

He dosed off crying on Sivaangi's lap..I put a blanket on him and sat beside Sivaangi..She held my hand and pulled me to sit closer to her and leaned on my chest with one hand still holding Arjun..I spoke whispering to her an she maintained the tone so that we dont wake Arjun..

Ashwin: Ma yaaruku ma namma Arjun ah vitutu poga manasu vandhudhu..Ava yaara irundhalum I'm angry..

Sivaangi:Calm down Ashwin..Yaara irundhalum we dont get to decide anything..First Arjun kita pesanum we need to know what exactly happened then indha 'ava' yaarunu theriyanum and then speaking is important..We need to know both sides of the story..Aprom yenna nadakum nu paakalam..ellam kadavul ah paathu set pannuvaru..

Ashwin: Maa aana Arjun..He's breaking la..

Sivaangi: A breakdown is as much important as being happy Ashwin...Unnakum idhu theriyum..Konjam calm ah yosi...

I wrapped my hand around her shoulder and the other was on Arjun's head..

That's when Amitash also came with Mariam in his hands..He frowned looking at Arjun aldready sleeping on Sivaangi's lap..He placed Mariam near Sivaangi  kept his head on my lap and layed down..He took my hand aand kept it on his head making me pat his head

Mariam: Paapa enna idhu? Ajun ah elupi vidu..adhu en edam..

She pouted angrily and then looked at Sivaangi and made the most innocent puppy face and Sivaangi immediately smiled and picked her without disturbing Arjun and made her sit on her other lap..

Sivaangi: Paavam kutty thoongatum..namma Ajun dhana..

Mariam: Aana nee endhu..Indha Ashwin dhan un kuda eppovum irukan aana enna mattum unkuda eppovum yaarum iruka vidradhu illa..Cha..

Sivaangi: Ayoo en cutie pie..Unna yaaru vidala nu vandhu enkita sollu namma veratidalam..Or prank pannalam seriya?

Mariam: Pakka?

Sivaangi: Pakka..

Time wiled away jus like that and Arjun and Amitash woke up from sleep after a long time..Amtii went to check on Krystal and Amal anni had aldready carried Mariam to feed her food..Arjun just looked at us..

Arjun: Sorry romba neram thoongitena?

Sivaangi: Adhellam illa Ajun..It's okay..Vaa inga..

She pulled Arjun in between us and we both hugged him from both sides..He stayed controlling his tears for sometime and later it came out free from his eyes..

Arjun: Ennaku Nidhi ah romba pudikum ma...First friend ah dhan pesa aarambicha..aana I dont know when I fell in love with her..I wanted to know what she feels for me adhaan I expressed my love to her aana ava edhuvum sollama enna vitutu engayo poita..I thought of telling you guys before aana aldready neraya problems poitu irundhudhu adhan naa vera yen disturb pananum nu sollala

Ashwin: Yen vitutu ponanga?

Arjun: Theriyala Ashwin..

Ashwin: Seri who is she??

Arjun: Nidhi ah naa first oru ad shoot apo dhan paathe..she's a director..As of now he's directing ad films..

Sivaangi: Avanga parents??

Arjun: She has a very beautiful family..Her dad ,her mom, one elder brother and a cute dog  HASH

Sivaangi: Avanga parents ku unna theriyuma Ajun?

Arjun: hmm..neraya pesiuken avanga kita..They have teated me like a part of their family ..

Sivaangi: Seri iru rjun ...ennaku Nidhi oda parents name phone number avanga ofice details ennaku message pannu with a photo..We'll first find out where she is..

Arjun: Seri naa freshen up aagitu anupren..Nalaiku kaalela breakfast table la paakalam..

Arjun left and we sighed...

Ashwin:Maa..Arjun..Nidhi..

Sivaangi: We'll find her Ashwineyy! Trust me on this..I'll sort this soon..

Ashwin: maa yaarukum theriyama paathuko ma..Avan life vishiyam idhu..Media invlove aana..konjam bayama iruku...

Sivaangi: Promise ah ellam naaney paathu pandren seriya..nee tension aagama match mela concentrate pannu..Arjun ah paathuko..

I hugged her and Sivaangi hugged me tighter..I inhaled her scent and kissed the crook of her neck and caressed her waist..She bit my chest and started running..

Ashwin: Ahhh..valikudhu di..en kadicha?Iru unna vechikren..

sivaangi: Vechiko vechiko yaaru venam nu sonna..

Ashwin: Oii rowdyyy..

I held her after chasing her down and pushed her on the bed and peppered kisses all over her face.. 

Sivaangi: I LOVE YOU..

She told and got hold of my shirt and removed the buttons and layed herself on me..snuggling her head into the bare chest and I kissed her forehead before we made love for hours that night and before we slept she made sure to look at the details Arjun sent her and then pinned all of it to her taskbar..

TO BE CONTINUED..