Ashwin's birthday💜

Sivaangi's pov:

Pavi call pannapo dhan I realised that I had forgotten that amma varanga nu..Avanga dhan sonnanga..amma nu kupuda solli ma'am sounded awkward nu..Avangala paaka ponen..I took her blessings and

Sivaangi: Amma I'm sorry epidi thoonguneney theriyala I'm extremley sorry ungala wait panna vechadhuku..

She gave me a brief hug

Ak's amma: Paravailla ma..ivan kadhava thorakalaye enna panradhu..

Shit!!! It's gonna get damn awkward how do I tell her that her son was with me in my room..Thappa eduthukittaa..Aana poi solla thonala..HOWWWWW DO I TELL YOUU

Ak's amma: Enna da yosichitu iruka?

Sivaangi: Illa ma..adhu inga illa Ashwin..innoru room la irukaru vaanga..

Ak's amma: Seri vaa ma..

I guided amma and Pavi akka to my room..For the first time I felt so idiotic to have kept my room messy..chaa!!My blazers and shrugs on the sofa..Laptop phone and headphones on the dressing table..7-8 files on the study table..2 awards on the coffee table..the glasses on the floor .empty tins of redbull ..SHIT!..curtains closed lights dimmed and AC in a really low temperature and Ashwin sleeping cuddling the comforter..

Sivaangi: Dho irunga naa elupren..

I moved forward and pulled Ashwin's comforter and then patted his cheeks to wake him up then I jerked him but no he did not wake up..

Ak's amma: Ipidi lam avan endhrika maatan ma..

Sivaangi(near Ashwin's ear): Ashwin match inno 30 minutes la start aagapogudhu..nee enna captian porupe illama thoongura?

He got up in a jerk and sat straight and took a minute to calm down and look around and take in things..

Ak's amma: Iniya pirandhanaal valthukal kutti..

Ashwin: Thanks ma..(realising in shock) Amma nee inga epidi?

I looked at her hoping she would not take my name because aldready we spoke about it..

Ak's amma: Pavi dhan da ticket book panni inga vara vecha..

Ashwin: Ohh..Ivaluku enna sudden ah en mela avlo paasama??

Pavithra: ivan ennaiku enna madichirukaan innaiku madhika?

Ashwin: Podi po un room ku po..Mummy nee vaa naama sendhu time spend pannalam..

Pavithra: Modhala unga roomuku ponga captian..

Ashwin looked around and then realised that he was in my room..

Pavithra:Enna sir?? Inga enna pannitu irundhinga?

He got up stood behind his mom and hugged her ..

Ashwin: Unnaku edhuku adhellam..Amma seri iru intro kuduka marandhuten..Idhu Sivaangi en ammu ..solliruken la..iva dhan adhu...Sivaangi idhu dhan en matha jii...

Avanga amma kita enna pathi sollirukaana..Shit! I had to keep him away from me what am I even doing

Ak's amma: Theriyume..chellakutti..

I sighed as she spilt the beans..

Ashwin: Nee eppo pesuna..naa ivla pathi solla mattum dhan senjen ..

Ak's amma: Adhu dhan da newspaper la photo paathen adhan theriyum nu sonen..

Shabbaaa..nalla vela samalichanga..

Ak's amma: Aama idhu yaaru room uh?

Ashwin: Sivaangi dhu dhan..konjom kuppaya dhan vechirupa kandukadha..

She chuckled slightly and he went back to his room...Pavi akka also left with him and I locked the door behind them..He left his sweatshirt with hood here which he wore on top of his tshirt for hiding purpose ..I took it held it close to my chest inhaling his scent and just wore it after removing my jacket and the top and plugged in my airpods to hear to some peaceful music gulped two sleeping pills and dozed off with the lone drop of tear that escaped my eyes..

Ashwin's pov:

After I slept in her room she woke me up telling how irresponsible of a captian I was..Amma wish pannanga appo dhan I realised avanga Coimbatore la irundhanga inga epidi vandhanga nu..Aprom ketadhuku Pavi dhan tickets book panni vara vechanga nu sonnanga amma..Ennaku theriyadha Sivaangi dhan surprise panna amma va vara vecha nu..Ava endrichi Pavi kita polambanadhu ipo amma inga irukadhu connect pani patha ennakey therinjichu..I didn't want her to get cautious of what she is doing adhaan silent ah othukiten..

Avala thaniya vida thonala..I just dont know ..I dont want her to feel lonely like always..ava ennaikum sonnadhu illa aana ava kannu eppovum sollum how much she yearns to have someone to care for her to take care of her to tell her that she's made them proud..avlo yekam..

Ak's amma: Yenna aachu pa?

Ashwin: Illa matha jiii..Sivaangi iruka la..ava kannula avlo yekam paathurken aana ava innaiku varaikum veliya sonnadhu illa..Avanga appa avala apidi dhan valatharu aana idhu ava illa ma..avalukulla oru kutti ah oru kolandha olinjitu iruku..adhey maari ennakunu varumbodhu ava unna maara enna paathukra enna nambura..aana kita vandha ennaku edachu aagidumo nu bayapudra..en safety kaaga enkita irundhu thalli iruka..i love her mummy and you know what unkita irundha DQ anna kita mattum dhan thookam varum ennaku keta kanavu edachu vanduchuna..edachu ketadhu nadaka pogudhu nu thonichna adhey dhan ava kittayum thoongunen..ava vela irundhalum enna paathukita mummy..Ava vela avuluku avlo important aana ennakaga enkuda irundha..Ipo kuda nee inga vandhadhu ava dhan surprise panna vara vecha..en birthday special ah irukanumnu aana enkita irundhey maraikura..Ava insomania patient ma aana enkita irundha ava avlo peaceful ah thoongura..She feels peaceful hearing to my heartbeats ..

Ak's amma: Ponnu romba nalla ponnu da..paathuko avala eppovum hurt pannidadha..

Ashwin: Mummy nee thoongu ma..Good night! Late aagiduchu..

Ak's amma: Illa naa Pavithra kuda thoonga poren ..

Ashwin: Yen ma?

Ak's amma: Naa un amma da...Po poi Sivaangi ah paathuko..

Ashwin: Thankyou ma!

I kissed amma's cheek and grabbed the spare key card of her room and went dropped amma at Pavithra's room and I went to Sivaangi's room..I knocked the door and there was no response..I used the spare key and got into the room to see her wearing my sweat shirt and sleeping..Though she was disturbed for a few seconds I could see her clutching on the sweatshirt tightly an relaxing a bit..I just smiled locked the door and got to the bed ..I layed down next to her and pulled her into my arms and she completley relaxed hugged me tight and mumbled "Ashwineyy" ..I kissed her forehead removed the airpods and slept next to her

MORNING:

I was the first to wake up and I saw her sleeping peacefully hugging me..She looked too hot in my sweatshirt..I kissed her forehead clicked a selfie of us and a picture of her which will be of great use later and went back to my room..

TIMESKIP:11pm

I spent time with amma in the morning and she boarded the flight back home in the afternoon while I was leaving for my match ..We won the first match in the IPL and then got back to the hotel where we celebrated the victory and my birthday..It took me an hour to clean myself..The entire team had smashed cake on me..cake bath was a ritual in the team ..We had to board the flight to Thiruvananthapuram the next day evening for our next match ..I decided to take my girl to enjoy some loud music which I absolutley hate but my little girl will definitely enjoy ofcourse she'll be herself and I put the phone recording to use.I told her she promised and she accepted to come with me..I sent her a gift with a note and I'm waiting for her reaction..

TO BE CONTINUED..