CRICKET IS AN EMOTION

Sivaangi's pov:

I've always admired DQ anna ,he's been my inspiration role model and he's guided me through the most difficult times of my life..anna and anni both have been my pillar of support ..I still remember the time when appa died and either Rakshan anna or me had to take over the company! I knew asking Rakshan anna to take over is stupidity he loves his proffession as a cricketer very much and I am not going to ask him to take over the business! I came forward and took the responsibility on my shoulder just after 2 days of my dad's death!

Appa always taught me business and he always wanted to see me as his heir to the company! Usual ah ella appavum paiyaan ponnu rendu perum irundha paiyaan dhan business paathukanum nu nenaipaanga aana en appa he thought naa dhan pananum! He was always proud of me! I just started as an intern in Aura and all of a sudden I became the CEO ..Rakshan anna was on national duty when appa died and he couldn't come back home! I waited for him to come and sat there staring at appa's body placed in an ice box! I was processing things alone! Amma and appa had a love marriage by going against the families so the relatives never came I had no one and that's when kunjikka and anni came!Rakshan anna was accompanied by Dulquer anna and amal anni as he came home! Throughout the rituals they stayed and Dulquer anna was with Rakshan anna handling him while Amal anni let me cry on her shoulder and the entire night she stayed beside me hugging me!
The next few days they never let us alone! They made sure they were there for us! Dulquer anna was the formal name which soon changed to kunjikka..he guided me through how I'll have to handle things with all the sudden changes..what are the do's and don'ts and Amal anni being an experienced person with business she has her dad's business that she handles aside being an actress she stayed with me throughout till I learnt everything!

Very soon I got attached to them and I found a family to me! With this retirement thing I decided whatso ever may happen I'm gonna be there for them It's kunjikka's decision to retire and though it's difficult I'll accept that he's no longer the captian of the team!!The unacceptance can make things worse for him! The atmosphere turned lighter as we cracked jokes argued over different things and he guided me through different things! Me and amal anni sipped our coffee as kunjikka decided to make biryani for all of us ..he became the chef for the day! Soon Mariam was awake and we had a great time together after long due to professional commitments we've not spent family time together ..but today was the day

After relishing the ever tasty biryani for dinner I decided to leave ..people are gonna be worried at office and Rakshan anna at home! Before I could leave kunjikka stopped me..

Dulquer: Sivu I need a favor from you!

Sivaangi: Nee epo la irundhu na en kita ivlo formal ah pesa aarambicha?

Dulquer: Sivu Ashwin being new to captiancy he's not gonna accept it infact enkitye kova paduvaan I know ..I know motha team um kovama irukum I didn't even inform them before announcing..adhaan Ashwin ah paathuko ma ..ena dhan ulagathuku avan the most mature but aggressive player ah irundhalum he's still a kid! Protect him because as Crisis PR head ICT kudaye dhan irupa take care of the team take care of everyone in that team.. plus Aura through Chennai Lions kuda irupa! I know you both haven't spoken much but please ennakaga avana paathuko ma!

Sivaangi: Okay this is a little sister's promise to her kunjikka ..I'll take care of him! I dont trust him at all coz I dont know him but I trust my kunjikka's decision!

He gave me a hug and he became emotional again

Dulquer: Thankyou for accepting this and even my retirement and being there throughout the day just to make us feel better! Honestly it was a great time with you forgetting everything!

I hugged him and anni again and told them that I'm just one call away and left from there!

Cricket is not only a game but an emotion to most of the Indians and today everyone's favourite ,the reason why many love cricket is retiring..it was an emotional turmoil to know that we wont be seeing him play for his country! Though I did not let anna know even a bit of what was happening inside me over the years from when I started working for ICT cricket had undeniably become an emotion and from then till now DQ anna's victory was something I celebrate more than mine but today he's retiring !Taking deep breaths I controlled my emotions as I walked into my office room to find Keerthi there on a call with someone!

Keerthi: Enna achu ??

Sivaangi: This tweet is true..anna is retiring from international cricket!

Keerthi: What the ..

She sat on the sofa with a thud and was quiet for some more time! I totally understand! Everyone will be in this state! It's too hard to accept! Not a word escaped her lips and the entire office turned numb and melancoholic as I announced we need not work on the tweet because it's true!

As we were in our cabin someone barged in!A handsome man around 6 ft tall broad chest absolutley fit deep brown eyes wearing a white tee and black track and messy hair ..he definitely looked hotter than on tv screen I can say! Yaaru a idhu oru alagana payan namma office la Ohh Ashwin ...Ashwin Kumar

Ashwin: Keerthi what happened??

Sivaangi: The tweet is true!

Ashwin: Who are you?

Siaangi: Sivaangi Krish!

Ashwin: So you are Sivaangi ..okay you met Dulquer anna what did he tell??

Sivaangi: Firstly you must be Mr. Ashwin Kumar right?

Ashwin: Yeah!

Sivaangi: He's been planning to retire from one year and he took this one year to find a person with whom he can trust the future of Indian cricket!

Ashwin: I just can't accept anyone in his place! NO! He didn't even inform us about the retirement! I thought if I meet him I'll lash out but no I have to meet him now!

Idhukkey ipidi soldraney inno ivan dhan anna va replace panna poranu therinja avlodhaan pola!Enna enna panna kaathirukaano!!

Sivaangi: Sir you cant do that! He's in an emotional state and you are in anger! Words pain more than physical pain so please you cant meet him till your anger subsides!

Ashwin: And you are no one to tell me that DAMN IT!!

Sivaangi: I will tell ! Who else will tell he is my kunjikka my brother and I wont allow you to hurt him ! And your anger right now will just hurt him which at the end you'll regret so I'm not letting you go meet him and hurt him! NO WAY!

Shanthanu anna Rakshan anna rendu perum office ku kelambi vandhutaanga keta Ashwin dhan vara sonnadhu nu sonnanga!Moonu perumey udanjitaanga on knowing the tweet was true!They sat with fuming anger on the sofa! They were not prepared for it! Their anger was reflecting that they were not able to process what was actually happening!

Rakshan anna: Thangamm..anna nejamave retire aagurara?

Sivaangi: It's true na othuko! Please!

TO BE CONTINUED...