WEDDING SHOPPING AND PREPARATIONS..

Ashwin's pov:

Sivaangi wrapped all her work with still just 2 weeks left for our wedding and we have planned for a wedding in our private island with just close family and friends..away from media away from people and most importantly without corona interuption..

Sivaangi and me had to take all the precautions as we went to invite my teammates and amma took the responsibility to invite only a few close relatives ..I haven't still made my relationship public what will I tell everyone about me getting married..We still havent decided what to do or anything..

We sat together and went through the themes of every single event happening in our wedding It took almost 4 hours to decide what themes we want and what decor we actually want ...

We divided the departments ..lighting ,catering, food menu, music, decorations ,security ,guests, accomodation, return gifts and transport

Lighting catering menu and accomodation was my responsibility while music decorations security and guests was Sivaangi's department ..

We wanted to plan our wedding on our own enjoying every bit of working for it..And also it was a very private ceremony..

We went to shop our outfits in a designer's studio...Amma got it for themselves and left our outfit to be decided by us only..

We finalised the designs for around 6 lehengas 6 sherwanis 2 sarees and 2 designer shirt and silk dhoti ..

Grabbing a cup of coffee we continued with the shopping for all the necesssary items we needed for decor and everything..

We had a lot of shopping to do yet but we were tired and the day was just an hour away to end so we wrapped it up and went to the jet yard loading everything we purchased for the day and then went back home..

I pulled her to my lap after we freshened and layed myself on her chest and put my hands on her back supporting her from falling..

Ashwin: Romba tierd ah irukiya ma?

Sivaangi: Aama Ashwineyy..aana nee dhan enna vida tierd ah iruka paduthu thoongu ma!

I layed back on the bed and pulled her along ..She leaned past my face picking the moisturiser she had kept on the headrest and  moved near my feet and took my feet on her lap and massaged it ...

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma thoongu da neeyum tierd ah iruka ma !

Sivaangi: Thoongu ma nee first uh..

I pulled her to my chest and pecked her lips before making her lay down beside me and massaged her feet and as she slipped into a deep slumber I got next to her put my head on her chest hugged her gently and slipped into the peace of the night..

Two days of continuous shopping and packing we were done with it the next day we spent entirely segregating stuff and packing it properly in cardboards and got ready to leave to our private island the next day..

We picked all our clothes and packed them in our suitcases and boarded off to syella soutea the name of our island meaning  Heaven on Earth in Haitian Creole language ..

After landing the guards took all the cardboard boxes to the wedding venue while we took or bags to our house..

Sleeping away the entire day we started the wedding preperation in the evening..We explained the staff on what work they have to do and started our supervising ..

TIMESKIP-MIDNIGHT

We just wrapped up with the decor of one location..and then moved back to our home..I had a good shower wore my trousers leaving my upper body bare and sat on the bed getting excited as our marriage date is nearing..
Sivaangi walked out of the washroom with water dripping from her and she wrapped in a towel ..

I pulled her as she was going through the closet and closed the closet door and pinned her to the cupboard..

Ashwin: ayyooooo!! cutie..

Sivaangi: Dress panna vidu ashwineyyy

And I neared her more tracing her face with my index finger as I put a strand of wet hair behind her ear

I could feel her hot breath on my chest as I bend to look into her eyes.. Nearing her lips I caressed her lower lip with the thumb and I could feel her shiver at the proximity..I kissed her near her lips and as an instant reaction her lips parted ..

I just brushed her nose as I neared her a little more with my hands aldready picking some random tshirt from the closet looking straight into her eyes..

I pecked her softly four times and then pulled back and slid the tshirt on her and pecked her another three times before pulling the towel off her body as the tshirt I made her wear was mine and extended a little longer and was long enough of a mini dress..

 I grabbed her waist squeezing it a little and pulled her closer literally pasting her to my body..She put my hairs back using her cute little fingers as my wet hair dropped on my forehead ..

I gave her a tight kiss before carrying her to the dressing table drying her hair while she dried mine..

She hugged me a little tighter snuggling her face more into my chest and kissed my bare chest ..

Ashwin: Enna ammu aachu?

Sivaangi: Rakshan anna ...

I dialled Rakshan's number without her knowing and kept the phone back so that he could hear what he needs to hear..He needs to face her..Ad knowing how much she needs him could also be the trigger point..

Sivaangi: Naa Rakshan anna va kekama marriage panikradhu is it fine ??Am I wrong? 

Ashwin: Maybe yes ..Yes you should have spoken about your marriage to him considering the fact that he had high expectations on your marriage and the groom ..I know he's even told you about it ..I know he did not invite you to his marriage and he did not even trust you when you needed it the most..when you got into business just to keep him away from it so that he does not feel the compulsion to quit his dream carrer when you gave up on so much just for him but I just feel he is so guilty that he knows a sorry wont fix anything..wont get anything back to normal for you and he does not know how to face you..Trust me Sivaangi when I say I have seen the most miserable states of him when he was away from you he could not meet you though he wanted to and he could not take in so much that the person he loved the most on this entire planet wanted to spoil his career..I know it affected you a lot but you gave everyone the second chance so why not him?I know I stopped Amitash from giving away about your whereabouts so that Rakshan realises his mistake and know what you went through so that he can realise what he did but I guess he never needed them..He is scared as fuck to take the first step Sivaangi..

Sivaangi: Unnakey nalla theriyum Ashwin why I chose this life for myself ..I was no where interested in studies but still I scored studied only because of him.. Didnt he know that I did not learn business from dad just because I was an excited to learn teenager but instead I knew if I did not study and show interest then my dad would have probably spoilt his dream to become a cricketer..Did he not know that when appa died I was an intern and I even had my other job as the team's PR manager but I started off early I took over business just because he shouldnt feel any burden in achieving his dream..Orey oru vaati kuda thonalaya Ashwin avaru kanavukaaga ivlo panna naa en Ashwin avaru carrer ah spoil pananum nu yosipen...Or was it like he thought that I wanted to acquire the property for myself that's why I did all of this?? Naa innoru chance kuduka ready ah dhan iruken Ashwin aana he doesn't need it at all..He never came to me..He never returned..probably he just got sick of me..Naa nenachen en anna dhana paasam ah irukenu kamikala naalum life long irupaan apidi nu aana I was wrong ...He did not stay long..And maybe somewhere I was at fault to I guess.When he tried so much to get me to enjoy life to express my emotions tell him that I love him ..I was so reluctant and now even when I want to he's not ready for it..

 She cried on my chest and I realised the emotional turmoil she was going through.It relieved me that after my attempts to make her happy ..she was not hiding her pain to me....I regretted calling Rakshan up after she finished speaking..It's just gonna hurt him more..I heard the house bell ring and called the security through the telecom to check who it was..

And There he was RAKSHAN to claim his sister back ..

TO BE CONTINUED..