REUNITED

Ashwin's pov: 

The moment I got avideo  call from her I felt my life slowly coming back to me seeing her fine..There were bandages over her but she assured me that she and our baby are safe and she told she'd be here in few hours..She informed that Nidhi and Nidhi's father were accompanying her to Sri Lanka..

She asked me to finish my net sessions before she comes and I accepted..Dulquer anna called me knowing all the mess that happened..

DQ: Deii enga da Sivaangi??

Ashwin: Mumbai airport na..Sri Lanka ku board aagita..

DQ: She's fine la?

Ashwin: Varatum na..Aana paaka nalla dhan iruka..

DQ: Enna da edhuvum sollama irundhurka nee..Ennaku unga coach dhan call panni sonnaru..Sollanum nu kuda thonala la??

Ashwin: Naa pesra state laye illa na..Adhaan Sorry na..

DQ: Seri ava vandhaprom ennaku call panna sollu ..Nee fine la??

Ashwin: Hmm..

DQ: Ava safe ah vandhurva da..Nee unna paathuko..I'm in Chennai airport..Naa vandhurven inno few hours la..

Ashwin: Anna??

DQ: Mariam aludhukitey iruka..Amal kum seri ennakum seri edhuvum oda maatenudhu...Avala unga ellaryum vandhu paatha dhan konjam peaceful ah irkumm..

Ashwin: Seri na..Vaanga..Naa car anupren..

DQ: Seri..Romba worry pannikadha..Ava safe ah unkita vandhurva..She's a lioness..

Ashwin:Seri na..Safe ah vaanga..

I got back at the net session and continued my practise..I focussed only on the game..Because I trusted Sivaangi and when she said she'll come back..Yes she'll come back..

I came back to my room after my practise sessions and found My Wife My Sivaangi sleeping and Amal anni was patting her head as Mariam slept beside Sivaangi..And DQ anna was on the couch..

I was about to go to her..But DQ anna stopped me..

DQ:Oii Po olunga kulichitu fresh ah vandhu avala enna vena panniko..Now no touching..

Ashwin:Anna...

I pouted and whined..

DQ:Odidu Ashwin..

Ashwin: Seri okay..

I quickly freshened up had shower and wore my singlet and trousers and ran into the room...I held Sivaangi's hand and kissed her forehead without disturbing her sleep..once she is awake i'l hug her tight and never let her leave my embrace..I pecked her stomach over the tshirt and caressed it..

Amal: Ashwin...Romance aprom panniko Ashwin naangalum inga dhan irukom..Ava vera thoongitu iruka..

Ashwin: Romance illa anni..Adhu en baby ku..

I blurted out in a hurry and then rubbed my nape as they both seemed shocked..

Amal:Yen munnadiye solala??

Ashwin: Iva dhan anni ..iva vandhaprom rendu perum sendhu ellarukum sollalam nu sonna...

I smiled sheepishly and both DQ anna and Amal anni squeezed me in a hug teasing me.. Someone knocked at the door and I opened it to find the same girl on the pic that Arjun sent..

Ashwin: Ulla vaa Nidhi..

Nidhi: Sivu akka thoongurangala???

Ashwin: Aama da..