QnA with fans..

Ashwin's pov:

I had a 2 day off before my next session and both me and Sivaangi were getting bored..so we decided to do a QnA session on Insta..I took my phone and posted a story QnA session..

Ask Anything..

Putting my phone away for almost an hour I was speaking to Sivaangi about cricket..Later on taking my phone back I looked at the question session filled with questions and started picking questions to answer..Sivaangi sat in between my legs leaning on my chest looking at the phone..

The questions I answered was as follows..

1.Your equation with kunjikka..

I just put "BROTHERHOOD "in caps because if they allow me I would tell he belongs to me ,my actual equation and a lot more..

2.What are you doing now?

I wrapped my hand around her neck and clicked a pic of it and added that as an answer..

3.How did Sivaangi and you meet??

I replied "IPL"knowing that it was her secret that she was working with the team ad the Crisis manager

4.Where did you get married?? Noone from the media got to know How??

Sivaangi laughed and replied "Secret.😉"

5.One unseen memorable pic of you and Sivaangi?

I scrolled through my gallery and the pic brought a smile on my face while Amal anni came there and then we sat properly...

Ashwin: Anni idhu pic epidi iruku??

I asked and showed her the pic...She smiled and ruffled my hair and sat beside Sivaangi..

Amal:Too cute..

Ashwin: Idha story la podatuma??

Amal: Done...

It was a pic of Sivaangi sleeping protectively holding Mariam sleeping on her and me holding Sivaangi and Mariam both protectively..Rakshan had this pic on his phone and one day I saw it and got it from him..

Ashwin: Ammu??

Sivaangi: Podu podu..

I put the pic on my story tagging anni and anna and put a purple heart as a caption..

6.How do you annoy Sivaangi or how does she annoy you..And what do you like the most?

I replied " I steal away her choclates and hide them and that annoys her the most..Then she pulls up the most wierdest pranks on me annoying me ...I love to see her stealing my wardrobe..

7. How do you deal with criticism and trolls??

"I have my pillars of support to make my mind better off field and on field the bat does the talking.."

8.Do you think Sivaangi married you for fame??Because I see she made her account public just before the marriage?

"😂😂What will she do with the fame?She's a proper business woman and as far as her insta profile is considered..I was scrolling through her phone and then I randomly felt it should be public and made it public and was actually reading the dms she was getting..She was least interested in social media.."

9.What's one secret about your team?

"We are really crazy bunch of pranksters.."

10.What do you feel like telling people when troll your teammates baseless??

"I personally feel like telling a lot but keeping in mind the censor boards on twitter and instagram and the reputation of us I keep my decorum and politeness..A player can never be judged based on just a few match performance..noone never know what they are going through and it does not give anyone any right to talk anything about them ..If we are trusting in them and putting them back to play after a failure it means we are seeing their hardwork compassion dedication towards the game and we know what they are capable of.."

11.How is quarantine?

"It sucks a lot when it comes to not being able to go out but also fun with My Wife keeping me sane "

12.One relationship advice?

"Never never ever not understand or not trust your partner and never give space for any kind of ego."

13.They say You and Arjun have fought and are not in speaking terms now ..What do you say about it?

" Yeah we are not in talking terms from 3 long hours ago considering Arjun Amitash Sivaangi and Mariam teamed up to pull a prank on me..@iamarjundas @amitash.pradhan @sivaangi.krish I'm not talking to you guys till you come back here and treat me for an icecream.DOT"

That's when Arjun came online..And put a question in the question box..

14. You need an icecream treat Ashwineyyyy???

"Yes Mr.Ajunnnnnn.."

I answered a few more questions about cricket and was done..The rest of the day we spent time with each other Amal anni and everyone and then net sessions happened...We had our first match ..

It did not end the way we wanted it to but then it also created somethings which definitely noone was expecting...

TO BE CONTINUED..