Rakshan's wife??

Ashwin's pov:

Honestly after getting out for icecrem and walk with her made me feel so much better after the loss it was huge for me..Seeing Sivaangi smile and play with Mariam without any worry of the world and the tears that threatened to spill out of her eyes any moment expressed her yearning to have the little bundle of joy in her life..Arjun and me were playing with them according to their rules..It was so much fun

Arjun: I'm happy Ashwin to see her smiling..Even I was there behind her facing a lot but you were there to hold her and I think you're the only person who can make her happy so please take care of her and protect her keep her happy..

Ashwin: Illa Arjun that's what is wrong ..Ava enkuda irundha happy ah iruka naa paathukren ellam okay aana have you thought of it from her point of view..She loves everyone of u..anything goes wrong with one person also she'll feel bad..if it's in her limits she'll try her best solving it ..Ava happiness ku karanam oru 50% naana irukalam aana meedhi 50% la ellarum irukanga Arjun and that includes you..

Arjun: Hmm..Seri team okay la??

Ashwin: Perfectly fine nu nenaikren..because all are with DQ anna..avaru anga iruka dhairiyathula dhan naa inga iruken..

Arjun: Oh okay..Amitiii Sivaangi kita pesunana..

Ashwin: Yeah he did ..last week avan veetuku vandhan that time he spoke to her..Oru hug kuduthu sorry sonana she melted off..Avlo dhan ava..oru vaati paasam vechitana thirupi paasama iruka mudiyadhadhu saabam ..yaaru kudayum kovama illa..Trust issues iruku avaluku avlodhan..

Arjun: Naa thappu pannitena Ashwin??

Ashwin: Illaye enna achu machaan???

Arjun: Ava en mela evlo paasama irundha 6 months naa yaaryo thedi irundhalum I should have spoken to her la..avala yen avoid pandrom nu theriyamey avoid panniruken Ashwin ..

Ashwin: Paravailla Arjun..Just learn and move on ..she'll be fine..make sure you dont repeat this..oruthavanga mela paasam veikradhu evlo important oh adhey alavu expressing is important..adhu nee solanum nu illa little gestures will do Arjun but at the end f the day express sometimes it would mean a lot to anyone you say..

Arjun went to his room..we dropped Mariam in her room and we got into my room..

Sivaangi just threw all her things on the couch and hugged me tight making me stumble and fall back on the bed with her in my arms..

Sivaangi: I love you Ashwin..

She mumbled and I held her a little longer feeling every second of her in my arms..After sometime I loosened my grip around her ..

Ashwin: Ammu fresh aagitu vandhu thoongu ma..

Sivaangi: Hmm vaa..

Ashwin: Enga di company kudukava??? Naa venumna naalaiku kaalela kudukata ..

She looked away blushing and hitting my chest..I pecked her lips and we got freshened and then I hit the bed while she was doing something with her phone..

Ashwin: Oii yen di late uh??Match ku munnadi varenu sollitu toss lam mudinja aprom vara..

Sivaangi:Naa edhuvum pannala Ashwineyy flightuh mela dhan fault 7 hours delay ..due to bad weather conditions...

She pouted cutely and I pulled her cheek and placed my head on her lap while her hands involuntarily caressed my hairs as she continued doing something with her phone..
She put her phone off and held my head on her lap and kissed my forehead..

That's when the door bell rang she put my head on the pillow and went and came back with a cover..

Ashwin: Ennadhu adhu?