A💜S

After we landed in Chennai I walked towards the departure and got myself a coffee at the lounge thinking what to do next!!
There was 3 hours left for the flight and I had nothing to do ! Arjun and Amitash decided to fly to Sri Lanka after 2 days to meet Sivaangi

Roaming around the airport I managed to find a very few things which could make her smile..getting it I boarded to Sri Lanka ...

The entire time I was sleeping and then when I was picking all my luggage I called Sivaangi

Sivaangi:Helloo...

Ashwin:enga iruka??

Sivaangi:naa ipo dhan room ku vandhen ..I had gone to a meeting adhaan ..

Ashwin:land aana odaney call panren nu sonna yen pannala??

Sivaangi: sorry ma ..naa land aana odaney meeting ku poiten ..ipo dhan ma free aanen

Ashwin:achoo!!saptiya?

Sivaangi: illa ma inimeydhan sapudanum..nee enna pandra??

Ashwin:chumma dhan ma iruken ..seri nee endha hotel la iruka??enga sapuda pora??

Sivaangi: ipo taj samudra la iruken ..ingiye dhan room service order pannitu sapudanum..

I got myself a cab and was going to the hotel and she continued speaking to me on phone ..Talking about various stuff..it almost took a half an hour to reach the hotel ..I got to the elevator and pressed 10th floor I heard her room number as she ordered food...

Sivaangi:naa onnu sollata??

Ashwin:sollu ma

Sivaangi: illa onnum illa ..

Ashwin: paravailla sollu ma ..

Sivaangi:I'm missing you ..

It took me second to register that I heard what actually I heard..

Ashwin:thirupi sollu...

Sivaangi: I miss you Ashwineyy

I can sense her tears aldready ..

Sivaangi:yen edhuvum pesa maatra?? Did I speak anything wrong ..sorry

I rang the door bell

Sivaangi:one minute ..I think food vandhuduchu..

She told and opened the door and I hugged her tight and buried my face in her neck while she hugged me back tight burying her face in my chest and her precious tears were making my shirt wet

Ashwin: I love you ..

She just hugged me more tighter if that was even possible ..pushing my  suitcase in the room with my leg then lifting her off the ground without breaking the hug I carried her into the room and locked the door behind

Ashwin:ipo nee sonnadha thirupi sollu..

Sivaangi: I missed you ashwin

That was enough for me I slammed my lips on hers telling her how much I yearned for her to be there with me ..

Sivaangi's pov:

The bristles of his beard rubbed against my soft cheeks I gripped his head tight not wanting him to back off from the kiss not wanting him to go away from me ..our bodies pressed against each other tightly his arms around my waist his long slender cold fingers caressing my waist under my T-shirt ever so softly his dry lips on mine ..I wanted to tell him that I love him and only him but can I ever do that overcoming all the fears of losing them ..I wish I could ..Tears continued to flow down my eyes with my eyes still closed I couldn't hold on anymore..

Sivaangi: enna tight ah pudichiko ashwin ..

I repeated the words against his lips that  I told him 2 years ago ...that day he understood me without me even telling him and today I just hope he understands me ..

Ashwin :annaiku sonna Innaiku varaikum pogala..Innaikum soldra.. ennaikum unna vida maaten Ammu..

He told looking straight into my eyes cupping my face and then kissed my forehead

Sivaangi:Aama inga enna pandra nee ??

Ashwin: chumma en ammu va pathutu polam nu vandhen ..

He sat on the bed putting away all his things on the table and pulled me to his lap.. holding me protectively on his lap he took his backpack and pulled out chocolates and gave it to me..
It so badly reminded me of Mariam ..that little girl who always managed to break my walls who made me laugh without any worry ..who made me smile from the bottom of my heart..

He wiped away the tears from my cheeks making me realise that I was crying and cupped my face ..

Ashwin: Enna ma idhu? Choclate kudutha smile pannuvenu nenachen nee enna na alara?

I nodded my head in a no whole looking down ..he used his index finger to make me look at him

Ashwin: Mariam ah miss pandriya???

Sivaangi: hmmm...

Ashwin: vaa video call panna lam...

Sivaangi: illa venam Anna anni ellam en mela kovama irupaanga ..aprom video call panni pesama pona ennala thaanga mudiyadhu ..please venam ..

Ashwin: Ammu ...en challam la...po poitu face wash pannitu vaa paaru kannu lam sevandhu pochu ..

Ashwin's pov:
I sent her to wash her face while I called dq anna ..

DQ:hello ..

Ashwin:Anna naa video call panna pesuvingala illa busy ah irukingala??

Dq:free dhan Ashwin call pannu..

Ashwin: neenga Sivaangi mela inno kovama irukingala enna ??

DQ:Illa da..aana avala thirupi face panna bayama iruku..thappu dhan aana Ava illa naanga ellarum..

Ashwin:neenga illama Ava inno unga ellarium nenachitu iruka aana neenga ellarum inno Ava mela kovama irukinga nu nenachitu iruka..ippovum ava kita pesa maatingala??

DQ:Nee video call pannu ...

Ashwin:okay na bye ...

After the call when the bell rang I got the food and waited for her to freshen up...and then she came wearing a tshirt and shorts her hair tied in a messy bun..She came straight and sat on my lap snuggling into me ...it brought a smile on my face ..and I held her in my embrace tight ..

Ashwin: Ammu thangameyy enna paaru maa

She nodded a no against my chest and burried her face more into my chest ..I know she's crying ..

Ashwin: en chellam la please diii...

She wiped her tears off and looked at me ..

Ashwin: yaarum un mela edhukaagavum kovama illa..seriya ipo saapudlama??

For a change I fed her the food speaking in a completely animated way and she had her eyes fixed on me ...she didn't even blink I guess ...

She kissed my cheek and then video called DQ anna 

TO BE CONTINUED..